TWENTY FIVE

Alexander Russo continued staring at the painting, even when his men came to inform him on the arrival of the girl he had asked them to bring to him... Mara Sinclair.

He had thought it would surely be a hard mission judging by the way he had made a fool of himself by grabbing her in her office and muttering such words of hate. He had let his anger show and he had sufficiently punished himself for that.

Alexander winced as he got up from where he sat, walking over to where the painting hung. He had gone over to her office the next day to offer his most sincere apologies but had been told of her break for the rest of the week. She was hiding from him and it was fine but he was a Russo and that was one thing she had underestimated.

He had figured out where she lived almost immediately and had gone visiting but as usual Lucien Rodrigues had taken her from there; tempting him.

There was only one place they had to be and it had been hard trying to figure out where Lucien lived. He was a billionaire, hence the secrecy but there was only so much one could hide when you had the mafia on your tail and it had taken two days before he was able to locate them and only because they had been sighted together. One of his men was tasked with following them at a distance and bringing them to him when he could.

Alexander began caressing the painting, from face to breasts area and then lips while he palmed his erect cock, grabbing and holding while it swelled in his hand. He had not been able to have another lady after his first encounter with Mara Sinclair. She was the one he wanted, her mouth on his cock was all he dreamed about and it was showing in the output of his operation.

"Oh baby" He groaned as he dropped his pants to the ground and palmed his pulsing cock. His hand on the painting, he imagined her mouth on his cock and her eyes pleading for his release as he jerked off, pouring his seed all over the ground.

He picked up his pants and took a deep breath before he called for someone outside

"Bring her here" He told the guard who nodded and went to his command.

Few moments later, Mara was dragged into his den, blindfolded and her hands tied behind her back

"Are you out of your mind?" Alexander bellowed, connecting his fist into the face of one of the men holding her.

"How dare you tie her up like a common criminal. She is my guest and should be treated with the utmost respect."

Mara remained on the ground where she had been flung but she could recognize the voice. It was one that had plagued her nightmares for some days now and she could feel the bile rising in her throat as his hands came around her head to relieve her of the blindfold.

"I am so sorry they did that to do. I specifically asked them to escort you as the most special guest" He muttered.

Mara opened her eyes and came in contact with Alexander's intense stare

"What are you doing?" she asked slowly.

"Inviting you for a trip to Italy, baby" He said, rising to his feet.

This allowed her view of the painting of her hung on the wall; Mara suddenly knew what this was about as goose bumps coated her arm

"You cannot invite me to a place I do not want to go" She told him

"Oh, you are just saying that now but when we get to Italy... you are going to absolutely love it" Alex told her, smiling as he helped her up and into a chair with her hands still tied behind her back.

"Please let me go" Mara begged

Alexander's face hardened into a snarl. She wanted to go back to him and have her palm her naked body and dip his filthy cock into her warm pussy.

"You want to go so a Rodrigues can continue fucking you" He snapped, his back hand connecting with her face.

Mara's head snapped to the side as her ears rang, he was dangerous and he was going to kill her

"I am sorry... you make me so angry, baby" Alexander said softly, dropping on his knees and taking her face in his hand.

He planted a wet kiss on her lips, his tongue snaking out to force her mouth open while his second hand passed briefly over her breasts. He was breathing so hard now as he grabbed her breast hard.

"I have wanted you for so long" He breathed, dragging her dress down from her shoulder to reveal naked skin.

Mara began sobbing, loud and soul wreaking sobs. She was about to be raped and most definitely killed after this was over and no one knew where she was.

Alexander looked at her in disgust and then let go of her like she was some plague; he might be a lot of thing but he was no rapist and he had never forced any woman against her will. He watched as she continued crying, her face showing her despair.

"Stop it" He bellowed but Mara was too far gone to even do as he asked.

"Shut up" Alexander repeated, slapping her across the face again.

This seemed to shut Mara up as she stared up at him, waiting for her death.

"Victor" He called.

A man appeared immediately, one of the men she had seen on the yacht the other day.

"Lock her in the basement till she is ready and tell the captain to set sail for Italy" He said, his eyes hardening.

Mara was silent as she was dragged out of the room but something just came to her; she had her phone in the pocket of her dress and none of them had discovered it yet.