TWENTY

She was sated, thoroughly fucked and satisfied by Lucien and so she watched him sleep, marveling at how beautiful he looked sleeping without a care in the world. His chest rising and falling with each breath he took and a stray lock of hair over his face; he looked like a god and she, his human discretion

He had indeed ruined her, if she was wide awake watching him sleep while her eyes drooped. She had wanted to see what he looked like without the billionaire façade he always had to put on and it had been worth the wait for him to fall asleep.

He had an arm draped around her waist and even as she tried to free herself, he only tightened his grip and mumbled incoherently with a frown furrowing his forehead.

Mara laughed at this and scooted closer, watching his face relax and a smile coat his lips. Her hand moved of its own volition, brushing the hair from his face as she continued watching him sleep.

Her visit to Alexander had left her skin crawling and her mind screaming danger but on seeing Lucien, worried sick and waiting by her door with his phone in his hand, the remaining resolve she had had about getting sexually involved with him while they were on the contract melted into a puddle around her feet and all she wanted was just him at that moment.

She had no regrets about their amazing sex and knowing herself and Lucien, they were going to be having sex more, now that the barrier between them was broken

Do you love him? She asked herself, her heart thumbing painfully in her chest.

If she said she didn't, she knew she would be lying to herself and if she said she did, she wasn't sure it wasn't the influence of incredible sex speaking but she knew she cared about him and enjoyed her moments with him and although he was an incredible pain in the ass, he made her laugh and she was sure that was what mattered in any relationship

Is that what we are in? a relationship, she thought to herself, stretching.

She stilled when the grip on her waist tightened and then when she thought he had gone back to sleeping, he muttered

"You are awake"

"So are you" Mara threw back.

Her insides churned as his eyes opened, its beautiful depths revealed and then he smiled, flipping her world upside down or was it right-side up?

"You look good" He muttered again, drawing her closer and began muzzling the center of her breasts.

Mara sucked in air as her nipples tightened and her core clenched in anticipation

Was she not sated?

"You look good too, sleeping like an angel" she told him

He groaned and flipped on his back, withdrawing the hand that once held her waist so strongly.

"You watched me sleep" he said, rubbing his eyes slowly with the muscles on his arms ripping on every movement

"Couldn't help it, you looked really adorable and I totally forgot to take a picture... next time though" Mara told him before realizing what she had said

"There will be a next time?" Lucien asked, his eyes trailing her naked body hungrily

"Forget I said that" Mara groaned this time, she did not want him thinking that she wanted him that way.

"You are not shutting me out this time, Mara Sinclair. I will not allow it" He muttered, coming around to her side of the bed with his cock pulsing.

Mara's eyes followed the organ, her tongue itching to run along it curvy tip.

"Up here, when you are done ogling me" His voice snapped her out of her daydream

His eyes held amusement and something akin to heat, like he wanted nothing more than to fuck the brains right out of her head.

"They might be a next time" Mara said softly, earning a grin from him.

He put out a hand to her and said

"Want to take a bath with me?"

"You know we would not be bathing if we hop into that shower together" She told him

His eyes widened before he feigned innocence over her words

"I know not what you speak of" He said in a singsong voice but walked towards the direction of the bathroom while she admired his ample butt and wondered if she should just join him in the shower

I have never had shower sex, she thought to herself and then shook her head vigorously as images of a naked Lucien, driving his cock into her while she squealed with her legs parted wide in the bathtub came unbidden to her mind. She was coming undone and there was only one man to blame for that.

She took her bath right after he was out and reveled as the hot water cascaded down her skin and tickling her sensitive pussy. She could hear Lucien humming a tone and smiled to herself at how carefree he sounded; it was totally easy to fall in love with the man and she could see what other women probably saw in him after they were able to see past his money.

Her fingers ran up and down her clit and she wondered briefly how touching herself would feel with her knowing Lucien was within earshot. Her eyes closed as her fingers slid into her already wet pussy, she did not dampen her moans or cries of pleasure... she wanted him to hear her.

The door to the bathroom opened and she knew he was there even before she opened her eyes and when she did she was hit by the intense way he was looking at her pleasure herself.

"Do not stop on my account" He growled, his eyes peeled to her face as she slid her two fingers in and out, going faster by the minute.

She could hear his pants and felt powerful at how fast she could turn him on. Slowly she brought her soaked fingers up and watched mesmerized as he kneeled close to her and took them in his mouth, his eyes closing with relish.

When they opened again, all she could see was raging storm as his seductive lips quirked up

"You have been a bad girl, Mara Sinclair" He growled before slapping two fingers to her pussy.