DIANA

DIANA

The fucking mouth he had on him, I thought as Dante kissed me.

I had told myself I was going to stop anything and everything going on between us and this wasn't what I had signed up for during my move here but who was I kidding? Anytime the man said I should do something I was more than eager to do it.

Like the way I had jumped into his laps now and I was allowing him touch me in the back of a ride going to meet his damned cousin

"Stop" I muttered.

He groaned but continued his perusal of my clit and damn it felt good, I wanted him to continue but I had to salvage the last of my dignity that I was unceremoniously out of the window.

"Stop it" I said, a little bit loudly

His fingers stilled midway into my pussy and he raised his head, hooded eyes watching me.

"Have I hurt you?" he said

"No, you haven't but I would like very much to not be fucked in the back of a ride meeting up with your cousin" I told him

"Car sex is not as uncomfortable and shameful as it sounds" he told me but let go of me, settling back in the car.

"You would know of course" I muttered, my head whirring with the various possibilities that he had done this with thousands of women.

"You are wrong" he interrupted my thoughts

"What?"

"I haven't done it with thousands of women as you may be thinking. I prefer my women, naked on their knees with my mouth wrapped somewhere quite needing of their attention" he murmured, his eyes dropping to my mouth.

I blushed, turning away from him to take a very deep breath into my lungs. The man had got me messed up that I had to remind myself that I knew nothing about him and he could be a serial killer and hack me to death before anyone was wiser.

I knew that was false, he did not appear like he killed for sports but there was something also dangerous about him that I was yet to put my fingers on and it wasn't because of the fact that he had a ponytail.

He flipped his phone out of his pocket which gave me ample time to watch him, the strain of his jaw against his skin and that tic... it was always happening.

"Your jaw moves" I blurted, blushing again when he turned incredible blue eyes in my direction.

"What?" It was his turn to ask

"Your jaw... the tic" I tried to explain, sighing before reaching to touch what I was talking about.

"Oh that, it happens when I am stressed, angry or feeling frustrated" he told me, eyeing me knowingly.

"You are angry at me?" I muttered, my eyes clearing showing confusion.

"Damn it woman, I am sexually frustrated. I want you so damn much that I cannot think straight without imagining your fucking naked body" he blew hot.

My mouth fell open that the intensity of his words and before I could organize a thought, he smiled darkly and said.

"We are here" stepping out of the car before I had a chance to say a word to him.

He came around to open the car door again and offered me a hand as I stepped out.

"That is my cousin over there" he told me

"Another ponytail" I sighed

He laughed at my observation but said nothing, merely placed his hand on the small of my back as he guided me to where his cousin sat, waiting.

"Hi" the man said, flashing me a very breathtaking smile.

"You have brown eyes" I blurted and then blushed.

Why the hell had I said that? Of course he had brown eyes, they were fucking cousins. Get a grip, Diana... Jesus! My head screamed

"Not as sexy as my cousin's baby blue eyes, I am afraid. The name is Alejandro and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance" he said, flashing me a smile.

It is official; Italian men are the hottest things alive, I thought as I shook his hand

"I am Diana and it is a pleasure to meet you too" I said

"Cousin" Alejandro nodded towards Dante who nodded back.

"I will show you this house but I think I should tell you that it hasn't been inhabited in a very long time because for most people, it is too extra and might be for you. Dante tells me you are looking someplace you can call home because you will be staying a while?" Alejandro asked as we walked to the house.

"Yes I am and I will not cancel this one out just yet... I do like extra"

He smiled at me as he put the key in its hole

"Well then, Princess Diana... welcome to Paradise" he muttered, swinging the door wide open.

Immediately I stepped into the house, I knew that none other would be as beautiful as this was. I could see what he meant by the house was extra but I lived with my parents in a mansion so this was nothing to me.

"It is breathtakingly beautiful" I gasped.

The ceiling was high and the sitting room wide enough to host a ball which was exactly how I loved it.

"Wait till you see the bedroom" he said opening another door.

How could this exist here? I thought

It was a home which was probably picked out of a painting and made to magically appear here. The bedroom was like those you would read in a Victorian era novel and I loved that it had curtains draped across the bed. The ceiling here was not as high as the one in the sitting room but it would do all the same and I was going to live here. I could imagine inviting my mother over and my brother's children running around in this beautiful space.

"I will take it" I told him promptly

"I knew you would like it" Dante commented, watching me from across the room

"It is quite lovely" I said, sweeping my lashes over my eyes to hide the tears in them.

For the first time in a long while; I felt like I had found somewhere I belonged and somewhere I could call mine