TEN

Mara arrived at the office quite early, she had to get everything with Alexander sorted out before the ball with Lucien. Her receptionist informed her of the presence of Alex

"He is already here?" she asked in surprise

"He has been waiting for quite a while, I asked him if I could call you and inform you of his presence but he insisted that there was no need for that."

"Where is he?" Mara asked.

She had tried to be extra early so she would arrive and be seated before Alex who had made the appointment for today.

"He is waiting in the visitor's space for you."

"Let him up to my office in the next ten minutes, I just have to tidy up."

Her receptionist nodded, she had also been surprised at how early the son of their partner had been and thinking about it now, he ad asked to wait in her boss' office but she had refused. She wondered if it was alright to tell her boss that but decided against it.

Meanwhile Mara made haste with settling down in the office and making ready the files where the records of the correct number of materials that was supposed to be supplied by Golden Corporation was written and signed. She glanced through it wanting to be sure the error was not from her end before Alexander Russo joined her.

A light knock informed her of the presence of Alex.

"Please come in" Mara called out.

He sucked the air out of the room as soon as he entered and Mara was left to wonder at how magnificent one human could be. He was totally compelling and then he smiled at her with teeth as white as the gates of heaven.

"I know I arrived too early but I am one that keeps to time and I can remember telling you I shall be here really early." He said and took the chair in front of her, his broad shoulders swallowing all visible ends of the chair.

"Yes but I must have thought you meant your early as other clients I have had. I am sorry you had to wait." Mara told him

"I arrived too early, the fault is all mine; Mara"

He pronounced her name like he was tasting it and found it absolutely palatable, it probably had to do with the Russian accent and the way he was looking at her but Mara was getting extremely hot by the second and her eyes moved fleetingly to the air conditioner in the office, it was on so the heat was happening inside her.

Alexander Russo had had his own share of women but Mara Sinclair was one of different breed, she was so work oriented that he could feel his dick already hardening and when she pushed her glasses back to the bridge of her nose, his body tensed with want. His father had asked him to take over the supply of materials to her, he was getting married and going on a honeymoon with his wife number seven and would probably be back when he was done and divorced from her.

His meeting with Mara yesterday had been brief but electric and all through the night, he had not been able to get her out of his mind, not even with Rosa sucking on his dick like it was her lifeline was able to clear the image of her from the depths of his mind. He had gone to sleep with her face enveloping him and the thoughts of how passionate she would be in his bed. She was beautiful in that Amazon type of way and he was too used to having women placated in his arms. He could feel the fire in her eyes as she spoke although the glasses she was wearing prevented him from actually looking in their depths. This was one job he was absolutely sure he was going to love doing and judging from the way she was reacting to him, she was feeling him also.

"Are you okay?" he asked her.

"I am fine, we need to talk about the materials and its shortage." she said briskly.

Professional it is, Alex thought feeling his dick straining against the fabric of his pants. He shifted, spreading his legs wider and this did not pass Mara's notice as she resisted the urge to melt back against her chair.

He was crowding her space and messing with her mind with that incredible attractive accent.

"You said it was not complete although I am quite sure I brought it exactly as my father said."

"Your father and I had a deal for forty rolls of Satin Fabric and thirty rolls of cotton but you brought thirty five rolls of Satin and just ten rolls of cotton which is a far cry from what I requested."

"I would have spoken to my father about this but he is off on his honeymoon and is incommunicado till whenever he decides to come back to earth so I guess it is just you and I left to sort out this error"

"Congratulations to your father, that is awesome news."

"You think? My father gets married every year" Alex said matter of fact

Mara blinked at him, he did not look like he was kidding but she had nothing to say to that.

"I will show you my list... anytime you get in contact with your father, please let him know about his mistake."

"In the meantime, Mara Sinclair... may I ask you one of these days to dinner?"

"Well, I don't... you could but I cannot assure you of my acceptance."

"I do not like to be rejected." He muttered, his eyes hooded and holding a glint of danger.

"You are going to have to be used to that with me; Mr Alexander Russo." Mara said indignantly.

Alex said nothing; he merely smiled, cocking his head from side to side with his lips upturned.

He liked her fire but it was one thing he was going to absolutely detest but what is fire if not for quenching?