DANTE

DANTE

It was weekend soon and I was on my way to pick up Diana so she could meet my cousin who I had told about our arrival. He was to wait in Luca's restaurant while I picked her up from the hotel and together we could all get a cab to the destination of the houses he was going to be showing her.

"Why can't you just pick her up with your car or something; it is better than taking cabs at each destination" He suggested.

"As much as I would like to cruise the city in my baby; you seem to have forgotten the goal at hand here and the fact that she isn't supposed to figure out who we are yet till the deed is done"

"And how is a car going to disrupt the plan? I really don't know why we aren't kidnapping her right away" He said, scoffing

"You do not understand how revenge goes. I do not just want her kidnapped, I want her broken by the time I am done and begging for death and then I am going to satisfy her plea" I told him

"Damn, you are ruthless. I wonder if you had been... never mind" he broke off, clearing his throat.

I knew what he had been about to say of course and it would seem that I was yet again winning the heart and loyalty of the man who was once my brother's right hand man. I nodded at him and soon after our arrangement was done, I placed a call to the hotel to put me through to Diana's room.

"Hello" her sweet voice came on

"Hey" I answered gruffly.

"I know; house hunting, yes?" she asked

"Yes, I am calling in advance to know if you are ready to go" I told her

"I have been waiting for your call for a while. I am ready, where should I meet you?"

"Meet me? We cannot have a beauty queen such as yourself traipsing the length and breadth of Italy. I shall pick you up with a cab and we will meet my cousin at Luca's" I told her.

"Thank you" she said softly and hung up.

Her thank you reverberated in my head as I dropped the phone in my pocket.

She is going to regret saying thank you to me pretty soon or even meeting me, I thought grimly

I stopped in front of the hotel and there she was, waiting by the sidewalk, looking absolutely delicious. I could feel my cock twitch as I rounded the corner to hold the door open for her. She laughed at the gesture but thanked me again all the same.

"What about your cousin?" she asked as I entered the back seat with her

"I got the address of the home we will be checking; he will meet us there" I told her

"I thought you said he was at Luca's" she inquired again, staring at the restaurant by the side.

"He was; besides, I wanted us to be alone for this trip" I answered, my voice dropping.

Her eyes widened and then she leaned away from me, looking out of the window.

If I did not fuck her soon, I was going to go crazy with need, I thought as I watched side of her face.

She was beautiful in anything she chose to wear which was a skirt riding dangerously up her ass.

"Tell me, Diana..." I began

She turned to me, waiting for me to continue.

I leaned forward until I was close enough that if I reached out, I could pull her into my laps and kiss her senseless... maybe I was going to do just that.

"What?" she asked, eyeing me.

"Have you always been this beautiful?" I murmured, reaching out to wrap an arm around her waist.

She squealed as I drew her up until she was sitting on my laps, facing me.

"What do you think you are doing?" she gasped, trying to free herself from my iron strong embrace.

"Relax, I won't bite" I murmured, running my hand up and down her spine.

She stilled, her mouth falling open while she watched me.

I wasn't going to say that I did not tell myself I wasn't going to touch her again till I actualized whatever plan I had with her but all that flew out of the window the minute I set my eyes on her. I wanted her with such intensity; I was almost like a school boy who was anticipating his first fuck.

"Well?" she finally said

"Well what?" I growled

"Are you going to kiss me or what?"

I laughed darkly and then pulled her head towards me, crashing that succulent lips unto mine in a frenzy. She tasted like honey mixed with something spicy which might have been the taste of the lipstick she had on.

Her fingers came up to dance behind my head while my hand caressed her neckline and the other on her waist pulled until she was close enough, the heat of her body warming me.

"Fucking sweet" I muttered, running fingers up and down her exposed and creamy thighs.

"We should not do this here" she muttered but still had me in such an embrace.

I smiled, grabbing her waist and turning her over until she was sitting and I was standing, hovering over her in the cab.

She stared up at me with those beautiful eyes, waiting for me to do something and wondering exactly what it was that I wanted to do.

"Spread your legs, angel" I commanded.

She did exactly as she was told and spread both legs, allowing me access to her pussy covered by the G-string she had on. She slapped a hand to her mouth as my fingers connected with her clit rubbing it gently.

"We shouldn't..." her voice broke off with a cry as I dipped one finger into her warm pussy.

"You were saying?" I growled, drawing her closer.

She shook her head in the negative, her eyes glazing over in abject surrender.