TWENTY TWO

"You are smiling" Alexander commented.

He was in Mara's office with the materials and they were supposed to be discussing various options for her other needs with the release of her new clothing line

"I am" Mara said, clearing her throat as she focused on the laptop in front of her.

Lucien had dropped her off at the office not before another round of amazing sex and as he kissed her on the lips, he mumbled the various things he wanted to do to her.

"We could have amazing sex in your office with your breasts pressed against the window"

"You are disgusting and people will see"

But even as she said that, she could imagine the whole scene and could not help the thrill that raced up her spine.

"Do you think I care? I want to tear that shirt off you and fuck you from behind with your pretty office skirt bunched up at your waist" He said, his eyes hooded as he watched her.

"I have to go" Mara breathed, her cheeks hot.

"Goodbye, pretty girl." He said, placing a kiss on her forehead before he put his hand in her coat pocket.

She was already in her office before she realized that he had put some sort of paper in it and it was a drawing of her sleeping, her hair splayed all over the pillow. The gasp that escaped her throat came unbidden as tears welled up in her eyes, she could get used to this and it frightened her.

Alex's presence had interrupted her train of thoughts; she had not asked to see him today but it fit in her plans and so she permitted him up.

"Good morning" He had said, his frame filling the door and his eyes raking up her body

"Alex... I wasn't expecting you"

"Yes but I tried calling your number and did not get through so I thought to visit you here knowing you can never miss work and to also discuss the materials. I will be leaving for Italy in a few days." He told her.

"Is that so? Please sit and I forgot to charge my phone." She told him.

He turned and hung his coat beside hers, staying longer than usual with his back to her.

They both sat and began discussing after she had enquired about his father.

Mara noticed that she was hardly concentrating on what he was saying; images of a naked and smiling Lucien coming unbidden to her head.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked her, his eyes watching and probing her

"I am fine" Mara told him, blushing hard with embarrassment and hoping he did not notice

Meanwhile Alexander was grounding his teeth so hard in his mouth, he knew why she was not focused. The bitch had been having sex with Lucien Rodrigues and you might be wondering how he knew. He had in his pocket the paper which was sticking out of her coat pocket when he had tried to hang his; one look and he saw it was some naked drawing of her, sleeping.

There was only one person he knew who could draw like that... Lucien Rodrigues.

Alexander's eyes remained on her mouth as she spoke, the mouth she must have used to suck the cock on that bastard... his mouth. He smiled cynically as he imagined his hand wrapped around her creamy neck, cutting the breath out of her lungs.

Her phone rang, jolting him from his murderous thoughts, there will be plenty of time to thinking of killing her later and it wasn't because he no longer loved her, that was far from the truth but she had to be punished for defiling her body and allowing a Rodrigues fuck what was his.

"Hello... Lucien, what is it?" She asked, her eyes darting to his in apology

He smiled to show her he did not mind the interruption while his teeth ground against themselves. His mother had called it a bad habit and one he had picked up from his father. She had said it showed that they were both violent men... but then again, his mother wasn't anything other than a whore his father had picked up on the streets of Italy. He had caught her one day as a child fucking the driver and had immediately reported the event to his father; he could not forget the look of abject hatred his mother had shot his way immediately his father killed the driver and asked that his parts be cut up. He had not caught her again with any other man or she probably had been better at hiding her discretions.

"I will see you later today" Mara's voice filtered through his thoughts about the past.

Ofcourse she was going to see him and give him her body again... my body!, Alexander thought

"Is everything alright?" He asked her

"Yes" She whispered although she was blushing really hard.

It was his turn to tune out what she was saying as he watched her, imagining her in bed with Lucien, screaming his name instead.

Fucking slut!

"I shall make sure to get back to you on that" Alex said, flashing her a sinister smile.

Mara returned his smile and then stood up to offer her hand.

He looked at it for a moment before coming around as swift as lightning and enveloping her in a hug, palming her butt and pressing his erection into her stomach

"What are you doing? Let go of me" Mara screamed in disbelief

Alexander released her immediately, his face contorted with hate.

"You are fucking him" He said with a deathly voice

Mara said nothing, her throat had closed up and her heart was pounding mercilessly in her chest. His eyes pinned her where she stood

"You let him touch you" Alexander said again, this time closing his eyes and shaking his head furiously.

"What are you talking about?" Mara asked although she knew damn well what he was talking about

"See you, Mara" He said and then walked out of her office.

Only then did the shaking come, she had just been assaulted.