C H A P T E R 31

“Let me make this clear to you… No take backs. Once you accept this deal, there is no escaping it.” Mattheo says sternly, his tone now full of threat and authority as he stares at Enzo with a slightly narrow gaze.

Enzo stares at Mattheo for a moment in silence, his body language showing he’s starting to doubt whether or not he wants this deal but after a few seconds of deliberation he suddenly speaks up.

"I accept the deal." He says softly, his tone now sounding more confident but still slightly worried.

Matt smirked then looked at you behind him in a proud look, bro proud of himself.

You gave him an evil smile that the idea is working.

You walked towards Enzo and pulled him up to standon his feet.

"Look Enzo, I'm more stronger than before and if you tried to play smart on me..."

Before you can complete Enzo saw your eyes glowing in green colour.

Enzo shocked by that.

You can feel Matt's smirk behind you.

"Better for you to not know what will happen to you" you said to him.

'The truth is the spell that Enzo did to you made your powers more stronger; because you were actually having powers inside you but you didn't know how to show it out.

Matt noticed that from your actions, but he was worried about you and if the spell had a bad effect on you.

He saw you being ok but the good thing you being stronger'.

But the thing still weird and strange! How the spell made you like that??!

Matt took a step closer to you holding your waist.

You looking at Enzo still your eyes glowing green.

But from no where you felt an eye on you from somewhere in this place.

Your eyes stoped to be glowing.

You turned around looking slowly focus where this eyes from.

Matt let his hand from your waist noticed you, he turned his head looking around like he felt what you felt.

Matt starts to putting his wand up from his pocket slowly.

Enzo was looking at you two still shocked by the way your eyes glowed, and why you two looking around like that.

Suddenly there was a green light appears in the room.

Enzo smirked then stands up from the floor.

"You think I'm alone ha?" Enzo starts to walking towards you two while talking.

You and Matt turned to look at him.

Matt stands in front of you and you behind him in a protective way, and he was looking at Enzo waiting for his next words.

"What you mean you not alone?" Matt asked him with serious face, and like he's ready for fighting.

"What is that green light?" You asked looking at Enzo confused but not showing it.

Matt was about to yell in anger but someone talked feom behind.

"Look at my poor brother and his little girlfriend" Tom said it in a mocking way.

You shocked, like how Tom against us now? You and Matt were talking to him about your problems with the boys and he was playing with us!!

Matt turned his head to look at Tom his anger showing in his eyes and his face.

"You playing around. Wow Tom! I was really wrong to see you as a real brother because you not even a human" Matt said it trying to hold himself.

Enzo went to stand with Tom.

You gave them a disgust look.

Before anything Tom made the green light hits Enzo on his hand.

The green light starts to glowing and moving on his arm, that's means he having a green glowing powers like her but maybe he's more stronger

The glowing stopped in his arm and now Enzo's eyes looking more stronger not week anymore like he was with you and Matt.

But you heard a footsteps you looked on the lift you saw Draco and Theo.

And Matt saw Regulus on his right.

'What's going to happen???'

                  ⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

Ik i took so long to post that.

I MISSED U ALL BABIES!

• I will be active again soon.