C H A P T E R 17

“Will it be okay that I stay here with you for the night? I feel like being with you is the only thing that can make me feel better.”

"Yes" you said looking at his eyes.

A small smile appears on his face and he nods.

“Can I carry you to the bed?” He asks.

"I don't mind" you said.

he chuckles softly before he picks you up and carries you to the bed, it took him a few seconds to get his balance right but eventually he sets you down on the bed and sits next to you, still holding you by your shoulders.

“Will it be okay for me to lay down with you?” He looks at you and you see a small twinkle of hope in his eyes.

You nodded because you always need him.

He smiles and gently lies down next to you, he wraps his arm around you and pulls you closer to him as he hugs you as tightly as he can.

He wakes up the next morning, his arm is still wrapped around you as he sits up in bed. He rubs his eyes a bit as he lets out a big yawn, he opens his eyes and he looks at you.

He can see the sunlight coming in through the closed curtains and he smiles as he looks at you.

“Good morning.” He whispers quietly to you, he didn’t want to wake you up in case you were still sleeping.

He stares at you for a few seconds with a small smile on his face while he watches you with the morning sun in your eyes.

After minutes, you two get dressed and you walk out of the room hand in hand as you go to lunch together. The whole time you’re walking together, it’s just complete silence, there’s no talking or anything coming out of either one of you.

Once you make it to the lunch hall, you both sit down at one of the tables and you finally speak but only for a bit.

“I’m sorry about everything that happened yesterday. I was just scared and I was thinking about all the ways that this can go wrong and I started to believe Enzo’s words for a second and I got angry at you. I’m really sorry.”

"Don't worry about it, i just need you to trust me" you said to him.

“I trust you, I know that now. I should have believed you from the start and I should have trusted that you wouldn’t let him touch you like that.” He says softly to you as he holds your hands.

You smiled then nodded.

He stares at you, his eyes lit up with a smile, he seems genuinely relieved that everything was back to normal between the two of you.

“Can I ask you something?”

"Yup".

“I was just wondering if you could start speaking up for yourself whenever anyone says anything rude to you or says anything you don’t like.” He says softly.

"I will Matt, i will always defend myself whatever it takes" you said bravely.

“Can you also talk more in general? I feel like you not getting to speak out for yourself and being always silent hurts you more than if you just spoke out.” He says to you, he’s looking at you with kindness and worry.

He nods and smiles, he seemed really happy with your promises and he looks down at you with such kindness and love.

“Can I tell you something?”

You nodded looking at his eyes.

“I love you so much, I’m so glad you are mine and you won’t ever leave me.” He says softly as he plays with your fingers a bit.

“I’ll never be able to imagine a life without you, if you left me I don’t think that I would be able to live.” He says softly and it’s now that you realize just how much this person loves you.

You’re both in a state of shock because you had gotten so focused on eachother that you didn’t even realize that anyone else was around you.

Matt is the first one to notice the person and he immediately pulls you in closer to him as he stares at them.

The person that was approaching you was Enzo, a devilish grin was covering the boys face and he was starting to smirk.

Matt notices this and gets even more protective of you as if you belonged to him.

“Enzo.” You can tell by the way he says it that he is pissed off as he glares at him.

Enzo stops in his tracks, he knew that he had hit a nerve with Matt but he had also not cared much about his reaction because all that he wanted was you.

"What you want?" you stepped in front of Enzo bravely.

Enzo stares at you, he can tell that you’re actually defending him.

He steps closer to you, you notice he’s standing closer to you than he ever did before and he smirks.

“Don’t tell me that you actually think that he can keep you safe the way I can?” He glances at Matt as he smirks.

"What you think you are? ha" you said while pushing him.

Enzo stumbles back a few feet as you push him and he stares at you with a smirk, he seems amused.

He chuckles and he looks back at Matt briefly before he looks back at you again.

“I know that I know you better than he ever could and that I can keep you even safer than he can. One of these days, you’re gonna realize it too.”

You rolled your eyes and took Matt's hand then walked away.

Enzo stares at the both of you and he smiles, he can see just how in love the both of you are and his face is full of amusement.

He can’t wait until that point comes when you realize that he was right and that he can protect you more than Matt could ever.

________________________

° {What's wrong with that Enzo!}.

° {What you think is gonna happen??}.

° {To be countie my babies}.