C H A P T E R 13

"I'm scared on u to be in a fight and please don't fight enzo i know he..." Matt cuts you by yelling at you.

Matt can’t hold his anger towards Enzo any longer and he just starts screaming at you and yelling, “What the hell is wrong with you?! He’s obviously flirting with you in front of me, he’s literally telling me that he’ll take you away from me and then you’re telling me not to fight him?!”.

You stepped back when you saw him yelling at you.

He grabs you by the arm and pulls you close to him, he’s not letting go of you.

“Just answer me one quick question, why the bloody hell are you so calm?? What’s wrong with you?! How are you so calm during all of this?!”

"Matt... leave me you are scaring me please" you begging him.

“Answer me damn it, why are you so damn calm?? Why aren’t you scared of letting Enzo flirt with you in front of me?!”

"Because he was cute with me, he didn't say anything wrong and about the touch i told him that to not touching me and he didn't" you told him,.

Matt gets even more mad than before when you say that Enzo is cute. He grips your arm even tighter now and he yells out, “Are you nuts?! Did you really just say Enzo was cute?”

"Oww please Matt you hurting me" you said with tears.

“Shut up and just answer my question, did you really just say Enzo was cute?!” He was beginning to feel guilty seeing you cry but it wasn’t going to stop him from getting the answers he wanted.

"I i mean he wasn't saying anything dirty or flirting" you said with shaking voice.

“I don’t care, the fact is that he’s touching your and saying stupid comments and you’re acting like this is normal? Seriously? What, are you gonna let Enzo think that it’s okay for him to touch you like that if he says sweet nonsense to you?!”.

"Matt you don't understand let me talk to you and let my hand it's hurting please" you starts to cry from his grip.

“Fine.” Matt loosens his grip on your arm and glares down at you, his eyes were cold as hell as he spoke.

“You got one minute to say what you wanna say.”

Matt notices the mark on your arm and he realizes that he just grasped your arm too tightly, he feels so guilty but he still has to keep up the anger otherwise this entire argument would be pointless.

“What do you have to say?”

You looked down sobbing talking with a shaking voice and don't wanna look at him.

"We were dancing normal we were not that close like you think he was telling me that my dress looks good and we kept talking about how much you protect me and i was smiling of course he didn't touch me like you saw we were dancing and our bodies were not touching".

Matt looked away but he didn’t believe that Enzo wasn’t flirting with you, especially now that you told him all that he was saying to you.

“You’re lying, I saw his finger brush your cheek, I saw his arm wrap around you, I saw him caress your neck.”

You looked at him with tears.

"I TOLD U HE WAS TRYING TO MAKE U UPSET I DIDN'T FEEL HIS TOUCH BECAUSE HE DIDN'T TOUCH ME HE WAS ACTING LIKE TOUCHING ME".

“YOU’RE STILL DEFENDING HIM, HE’S A JERK WHY CAN’T YOU SEE WHY I DON’T LIKE HIM!? WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING EXCUSES FOR HIM?”.

"U DON'T BELIEVE ME IT'S UR FAULT NOT MINE".

“I DON’T KNOW IF I CAN BELIEVE YOU, I THOUGHT YOU WERE BEING HONEST WITH ME AND YOU DID NOTHING EXCEPT DEFEND THAT JERK.”

"Ok Matt you can go do whatever you want because you not believing me ok, I said what i have". You told him.

He looked at you with anger, he couldn’t believe that you were still defending this guy!

“Fine,” he says as he starts to walk away.

You looked at him walking away and you start to cry because he did let all his angry on you and the mark still on ur arm.

Matt didn’t hear you crying as he started to walk away, he was too busy being mad to hear anything. That was when it started to sink in that he pushed you way too hard and he started to feel guilty.

He stopped walking and he turned around, he was still angry but he was starting to feel bad. He looked back at your arm and he saw the little mark that he made. He suddenly felt really bad with him being the one that caused you to cry, he started to walk over to you.

____________________________

°{argument :( }.

°{To be countie my babies}.