C H A P T E R 26

You feel your body relax instantly, as Mattheo’s hands run through your hair gently, comforting you.

Your mind starts to drift into a peaceful dream, feeling as if nothing bad could touch you while you’re in his arms.

Your thoughts gradually fade away as your body falls deeper and deeper into a long slumber, feeling completely at peace.

The only noise in the room is your breathing and the slow beating of Mattheo’s heart when suddenly…

The silence is broken at the sound of a knock at the door. It’s only a soft knocking but you can still hear it from where you’re laying down.

Mattheo glances over at the door and mutters to himself, “I wonder who that is?

Mattheo quickly gets up, letting go of you and walking over to the door. He pauses for a moment, listening to the faint sound of whispers outside the door.

He sighs, and opens the door to reveal one of the infamous boys standing at the other side.

“Matt, we gotta talk to you.” Theo says awkwardly, as Regulus steps behind him and Draco following after the two.

Mattheo sighs again, trying to keep his calm tone. “What do you want?” He replies softly, as he stares all three of them in the eyes while keeping his arm loosely by his side.

“Look, there’s no easy way of saying this..” Theo begins but Mattheo cuts him off…

“Just spit it out.” He replies, with a hint of impatience in his voice.

Enzo glares at Mattheo with a look of anger in his eyes, but he doesn’t say anything. Instead, Draco steps forward and stares Mattheo directly in the eyes.

“We’ve been watching you two in this room for a long time since the incident… and we’ve come to a decision.” Draco says, his eyes narrowing as you notice the famous jealous glare in them once more.

“We don’t have time to waste, so here it is.” Draco says with a sharp tone, as Mattheo shifts his eyes back and forth between Draco and Enzo.

Theo nods along as Draco continues speaking.

“We don’t think it’s right for the two of you to be in a relationship.” Enzo replies quickly, avoiding eye contact with Mattheo.

Mattheo’s body language becomes immediately defensive when Enzo finishes speaking. “And how is that any of your business?”.

Matt walking to him putting his wand up in a dangerous look.

"I will make u suffer like the way u did the spell on my princess".

Enzo backs away instantly, a mixture of fear and hatred in his eyes. “Matt, I didn’t mean-“ he starts to say but Mattheo cuts him off again.

“Stay. Away. From her!” Mattheo warns him, waving his wand dangerously near Enzo's neck.

As Mattheo’s wand lingers in the air close to Enzo's neck, Theo’s fear only grows.

Draco glances at Enzo, a small smile creeping up his face as he finally feels pleased that Mattheo is standing up for you.

Regulus walks forward, putting himself between Mattheo and Enzo as Draco just stares at the two of them.

“Stop it, Matt.” Regulus says softly, keeping his body firmly between the two of them.

"Go. Away. From. Him. U. All. Idiots" You said behind Matt bravely and proud not afraid.

Mattheo looks over at you and smiles at your bravery, a sense of relief washing over him, despite his temper still running hot.

Draco’s eyes narrow instantly and he glares at you, a hateful glint in his eye because you’re not scared of him or Theo.

“The way you’re protecting her… It’s sickening.” Draco says in a taunting tone, making Mattheo’s blood boil.

You put your wand up and all the boys expect for Matt thrown out of the room on the floor.

As you wave your wand, a burst of magic hits the boys and sends them flying onto the ground.

You see the famous boys laying on the ground in a pile and you see Mattheo’s mouth hanging open, utterly impressed with your action.

You walked to Enzo specially.

"Your spell on me made me stronger idiot i will make u suffer until death".

Enzo is laying on the floor, stunned by the power you used to throw him aside with ease. He stares up at you with hatred in his eyes as you make your way to him.

You notice a small amount of fear in his gaze along with the hatred, something that you hadn’t seen before.

You kicked him by your leg angry.

Enzo yells out in pain as you kick him, his eyes still filled with hatred.

Mattheo immediately rushes towards the both of you, placing himself in front of you to prevent you and Enzo from coming into physical contact.

You’re almost stunned when you see how fast Mattheo had gotten between you and Enzo, as you hadn’t even noticed him leave your side.

Enzo glares at Mattheo for a second before turning his anger back towards you.

He tries to stand up, but Mattheo throws him back down, causing Enzo to land hard on the floor with a loud thud.

Mattheo’s eyes narrow as he stares at Enzo in disbelief.

"No baby leave him to me" you said to Matt.

Mattheo stares at you briefly, he doesn’t want you to get involved in this, but he knows that you want to stand up for yourself and that it’s your choice.

“Do you… want to handle him on your own?” He asks hesitantly, trying not to be overbearing.

You nodded.

Mattheo smiles softly at you, it’s a comforting smile that has rarely been seen before. He nods and steps aside, allowing you to take control.

Enzo slowly gets back up, still shaking from the power of your spell.

He stares you right in the eye as his hatred and anger only continue to grow.

When he finally opens his mouth to speak, he is met with a burst of magic from your wand which causes him to fly backwards and fall hard on the ground. You can see that he didn’t expect this in the slightest.

_______________________

° {Powerful}.

° {To be countie my babies}.