C H A P T E R 29

“Alright, let’s start with Enzo and work our way down to the others then.” Mattheo says with a devious grin on his face.

“We’re going to give him three options: either he is going to beg us for forgiveness, or he is going to have to give us five tasks that’s equally as difficult as each other to complete, or he can refuse our demands and we can just do whatever we want with him. What do you say sweetie?”

You smiled evil putting your hands around his neck.

"Oh yeah, I'm so proud of you and your evil mind baby".

Mattheo smiles back at you as you wrap your hands around his neck, pulling him in closer to you.

His eyes excitement, as his grip loosens on your hair a bit more.

A subtle smile spreads on Mattheo’s lips as he feels you hands tighten around his neck.

He leans in close to you, he whispers into your ear.

“I’m happy that you think I’m evil… but I think it’s what you like about me.”

"Of course yes, i need to start our plan together please" you said excited.

“We need to find Theo first.” Mattheo says softly, his tone hinting at a mix of playfulness and seriousness.

“Should we start the hunt for him now?”

"Yes baby let's start it".

You let his neck then throw your hair behind in a sexy way.

"Let's go my man" you said bravely.

Mattheo can’t help but grin at your bold and brave attitude, and he is beginning to fall in love with you even more at this moment. He nods to you before starting to walk out of the Common rooms, expecting you to follow behind him.

Mattheo leads you both out of the Common rooms and begins to walk around the castle, looking for Enzo.

You wander around the hallways of the castle for a few minutes before you see Enzp sitting on a bench alone, his eyes buried in a book as he seems to only be focusing on his study.

Mattheo approaches Enzo slowly, his footsteps barely making a noise as he walks towards him.

The moment he reaches him, he speaks in a firm voice but not too loud so as not to scare him. “Enzo, we’d like to have an important talk with you.”

Ezo raises his eyes from the book to Mattheo, his body language going from relaxed to worried in an instant.

“Speak.” Enzo says sharply, looking over at Mattheo with a firm and cold look in his eyes as he waits for him to continue.

You looking at him with anger and dangerous look.

Enzo glances over at you and your anger filled look and he can already see how furious you are. He narrows his eyes in response, his expression filling up with a mixture of fear and irritation.

Before Enzo can say anything in response, Mattheo pulls him onto his feet and leads him to a secluded area where there is nobody around.

Once they have reached the isolated place, Mattheo pushes Enzo up against a wall and pins him there. He stares him directly in the eyes and a smirk appears on his lips.

“Are you going to beg, Enzo?” Mattheo asks softly as the look in his eyes darkens ever so slightly.

Enzo glares at him, refusing to answer his question but his eyes flicker with fear as he’s pinned up against the wall with nowhere left to run.

Mattheo’s hand creeps up towards Enzo's neck, lightly squeezing it... his thumb caressing Enzo's skin... he's getting closer to his neck, his hand now wrapped all the way around.

Enzo can feel the pressure of his grasp tightening around his throat as Matthero’s breath is now close to his neck.

Mattheo lets out a small chuckle. His grip is getting tighter and tighter on Enzo's throat just enough to make him feel the pressure and fear build up without hurting him.

He holds his hand back slightly to make sure he isn’t doing any actual damage to Enzo but he keeps his thumb caressing his neck. “Oh, Enzo… I wonder how long you’ll be able to hold out like this”.

Enzo is struggling as Mattheo’s grip remains around his neck, he is trying to loosen his grasp but Mattheo refuses to budge.

Mattheo’s expression suddenly softens as he glances over at you.

“Do you want me to continue, or should I show him mercy?” He whispers softly.

"No no let him, i need to hear him talking" you answered crossing your arms into your chest.

Mattheo nods as he tightens his grip slightly on Enzo's neck.

Enzo is barely managing to get the words out, but after a few more seconds of Mattheo’s grip tightening around his throat he finally manages.

“I… won’t… do it again… I beg..” Enzo says shakily, his voice almost sounding like a whisper.

"Ok let him down Matty" you told him.

Enzo keeps rubbing at his throat as he glances down at you with a combination of worry and fear.

He looks like he’s still trying to comprehend what just happened, and he’s having trouble finding the words to say.

"Nothing to say ha, Aww poor boy" you whispered in a mocking way.

Enzo's body tenses up at the sound of your mocking and insulting words that are directed towards him.

He stares down at you with a mixture of anger and irritation in his eyes, yet he refuses to say anything back to you. He doesn’t want to show you that you’re getting to him so his rage only grows inside as he glares at you.

"You forgot what you did to me ha about the spell you throw on me" you told him.

Enzo glares at you some more before speaking.

“That had a reason...” he says defensively as he tries to come up with an excuse for what he did.

"Explain it" you told him.

Enzo tries to think of the right words to say, but his anger is overshadowing everything else and he can’t think straight. He begins stammering a bit and his words come out in a jumbled mess.

“I… I…I-i-I didn’t mean to, I just wanted… just wanted to scare you… that’s all…”.

You looked at him and start to feel calm down.

____________________

° {Fighting with your bf it's feeling, AHHHHH}.

° {You gonna forgive him?}.

° {To be countie my babies}.