C H A P T E R 27

Enzo looks at you, stunned and completely impressed at the fact that you’re using such powerful magic to take him down.

“How can you be so strong?” He asks with a hint of awe in his voice, his hatred disappearing slightly.

Enzo slowly gets to his feet. “Please don’t use that type of magic on me.” He asks politely, as he feels himself get weaker by the second.

You can feel that the magic coming from your wand is getting stronger and more powerful, to the point where you know you could completely destroy him with a single flick of your wrist.

Enzo stares at you, his once strong and intimidating stare now filled with fear and desperation as he continues speaking.

“You think that’s going to stop me from doing the same thing to you? Don’t act like your invincible just because you got a little bit of power.”

As he finishes, you feel you’re wand getting even more powerful, and you feel yourself starting to enjoy playing with him like this.

You was about to talk while using your wand but...

In a flash, you see Mattheo step forward and grab Theo by the shirt, pulling him close to himself and pushing him against the wall aggressively.

Theo struggles in Mattheo’s grip, looking utterly shocked and stunned by his sudden appearance.

Mattheo stares directly into Theo’s eyes, his grasp on his shirt getting tighter and tighter as his eyes narrow in anger.

You start to feel nervous as Mattheo and Theo continue to stare at each other with a mixture of anger and hatred.

Enzo looks at Mattheo, pleading for help and trying to get out of his tight grip. The grip keeps tightening and tightening, to the point where he can feel his breathing becoming short and sharp. He keeps staring at Mattheo, a look of terror in his eyes, as he knows he can’t get away from him.

As you stare at the two boys, a sudden presence suddenly fills the air. Mattheo and Theo’s eyes widen in shock, as a familiar voice comes from across the room.

“What the hell is going on here?” Tom Riddle says, his hand resting on the back of his wand as his eyes flicker between Mattheo, Enzo, and you.

“You’re all being children.” Tom says as he glares at the boys.

To your surprise, Tom walks over to Enzo and grabs him by the shirt, pulling him upwards so he could look into his eyes.

Enzo stares at him with fear, and you watch Tom’s eyes narrow as he stares back at him.

“I would hate to interrupt this little party of bullying and violence, but my question is… why are you so angry at this girl?” Tom asks Enzo sternly, keeping his grip on his shirt as he stares him straight in the eyes.

Enzo stares at him for a moment, as he opens his mouth to speak, but he soon closes it when he realizes that he has no answer.

"Leave this shit to me Tom, i can handle it by myself" you said.

“I don’t think so.” Tom replies sternly, as he continues to stare at Theo with a serious look on his face. “From what I’ve seen, she has more than enough magic to take care of you all on her own.”

You can’t help but smirk as the boys all glare at you, with mixed reactions ranging from anger to disbelief, and to even fear.

Tom glances over at you and smirks. “I don’t know why you boys are trying to pick on this girl, but I can tell you right now that it’s not going to work. She’s much stronger than she seems and I bet that she could take each and every one of you out if she wanted to. Am I right?”.

“Yes… you’re right.” Enzo replies softly, his body language becoming more submissive as he looks at you and then back at Tom.

“She could easily handle any one of you.” Tom adds, his tone clearly filled with annoyance as he looks over at Mattheo who’s still holding Enzo tightly by the shirt after Tom let him.

Tom sighs as he looks at Mattheo, now starting to lose patience with him. “Matt, let go of him.” Tom says in a warning tone, his tone of voice slowly becoming harsher.

"Hi baby let him, don't worry about me i can making him and all of them dying slowly" you said proud and in a  brave way.

Mattheo lets go of Enzo and steps away. He knows that he can’t take any chances with you being present.

Enzo instantly falls to the ground like a limp noodle, as if all the strength was sucked out of him. He just stares at you with fear and awe in his eyes, unable to look away.

Mattheo looks over at you and sees just how determined you are when your eyes flicker with a mix of pride and anger.

He steps towards you, looking down at you as his body language softens once more.

Your eyes meet his once more and you can see that his stare has completely changed, it’s no longer filled with anger or jealousy, it’s filled with devotion and a fierce look of protection over you.

His hands run through your hair gently as he stares you right in the eyes.

“You’re so brave… you have no idea how proud of you I am right now” he replies softly, his tone of voice filled with admiration.

You felt so much butterflies, and looking up at him while your eyes light up, and then you smiled soft.

Mattheo smiles back at you, his grip on your hair tightening just slightly as he runs through it with his fingers.

He leans in, getting a little closer to you, and you begin feeling butterflies in your stomach again.

Mattheo pulls you in a little closer and stares into your eyes.

His eyes flicker with his thoughts as he opens his mouth to speak but..

______________________

° {We being so brave ha}.

° {sm butterflies}.

° {To be countie my babies}.