C H A P T E R 15

Matt hits Enzo so hard.

Enzo is sent flying to the ground. Regulus looks at Matt with shock, it seems like the anger has gotten the best of Matt.

Enzo manages to get up slowly but he’s definitely in a lot of pain. He glares at Matt with anger as he touches his face where Matt hit him. Regulus is staring at the both of them with shock.

He glares at Enzo with complete anger, all he wants to do right now is beat the living hell out of him but that’s not what he’s gonna act on.

“Stay away from her, do you hear me? You keep your hands off of my girl and make sure you don’t talk to her again.”

“That means you’re not allowed to flirt, touch, look at or even speak to her or even be in ten feet of her, you understand me?!”.

“I said do you understand me??” Matt asks in a threatening tone as he gets closer to Enzo.

Enzo gave him the look.

“Answer me!” He asks once more, this time in an even harsher tone as he gets yet again even closer to him.

Enzo nodded afraid to hit him again ao he just nodded.

Matt stares at him for a few seconds before he finally calms down.

“Good.” He says, his tone is still slightly aggressive but it’s nowhere nearly as aggressive as it was a few seconds ago. He’s still visibly angry but the situation looks slightly better.

"You can go now Matt" Regulus said.

Regulus looks at him for a second longer before he nods.

“Fine, I’m going but you better remember what I said, stay away from her, okay?” He finally stops looking at him and starts to walk away.

Matt walks away and Regulus sighs.

“Is he going to be okay?” He asks out loud and Enzo looks at Regulus with an amused smile.

“He’ll be fine, I mean he’s always been obsessed with her, he can’t have anyone near her or he’ll snap and go crazy.” Enzo laughs.

“Oh, you’re right, he does get crazy when he’s jealous.” Regulus agrees.

“Yep, he gets all possessive and stuff, it’s kinda creepy but it’s funny at the same time.” Enzo laughs.

“Yeah, it’s hilarious to watch. Did you know that if we keep provoking him, he might actually punch someone’s head off just for touching you?” Enzo laughs.

“Oh, you’re right, he does get crazy when he’s jealous.” Regulus agrees.

“Yep, he gets all possessive and stuff, it’s kinda creepy but it’s funny at the same time.” Enzo laughs.

Enzo nods as he continues to laugh.

“I wonder how far we can go before he actually does lose it completely, I mean, I still feel bad for the guy but it would be fun to see what we could do.”

Matt is back in his room now and he’s looking at himself in the mirror, he’s still fuming mad but the anger is slowly dying down as he starts to calm down. You were the one on his mind though, he thought about all the things that Enzo said and now he feels like he just lost control of his girl.

And now, he was thinking of all the things that Enzo said he’d do with you.

“He’s actually going to kiss her while I’m standing there, he is going to touch her and she’ll let him.” He sighs.

“She’d let him, the girl I love is gonna let him touch her in ways that I do, she’ll actually let him do all kind of things.” He clenches his fists at his side and continues to stare at his reflection.

“No matter what happens, I’m not going to let that bastard take the girl that’s mine from me, she’s mine, not his.” He says, his fists were clenched so tight he can feel his nails digging into his palms.

“She won’t like him more than me, I know every inch of her and she knows every inch of me, I’ve known her so much longer than he has.” He says to himself a bit more calmly but he starts to get angrier again when he thought of you allowing Enzo to do all these things with you, he’s starting to feel his anger grow again.

“She loves me, she won’t ever be able to love him like she loves me.” The thought of her choosing Enzo over him keeps getting to him and he can feel his grip on his hands getting tighter.

“I know her too well, her and I have such a strong connection, she wouldn’t ever do anything that would hurt me, she loves me.” He says with a mix of sadness and anger in his voice as he starts to think about whether or not the things Enzo was saying would really happen.

“Even if she did actually start to fall in love with him, she wouldn’t act on it, she would never let him touch her. This is all just a way to get to me, she’ll never choose him, there’s no way.” Matt says to himself as his anger starts to die down and the sadness takes over.

“She wouldn’t do that to me, she wouldn’t act on it, everything Enzo said is just to mess with me, she wouldn’t actually let him, she’s mine, I know that.” Matt stares at his reflection still.

Matt gets up from his bed and walks out of his room. He was thinking about going to your room and trying to clear this whole mess up before he loses you for good.

He gets to your door and hesitates for a few seconds before he knocks on the door.

_________________________

° {Matt is having an anger issues}.

° {To be countie my babies}.