C H A P T E R 24

You begin to worry that the situation may get out of control, as you raise your wand and yell at the top of your lungs “NO ONE IS TO TOUCH MATTEO.” All the sudden a hush falls over the crowd as all of the boys back up, looking at you in surprise since you’ve never stood up for anyone like this before let alone Mattheo.

One of the boys, possibly Theo, suddenly raises his wand and points it at you. “I said drop your wand.” He says in a threatening voice.

Mattheo instantly leaps in front of you, his wand pointed directly at the boy. “Do you want to try me?” he glares at him angrily, the boy is forced to lower his wand as Mattheo’s anger becomes palpable…

Theo glares at Mattheo, clearly holding back the urge to laugh as he stares at the two of you in disbelief.

“What on earth have you told her to make her this protective?” He hisses.

Mattheo glares directly at him, the air feeling tense and thick.

You stepped one step in front on them brave.

"Nothing, it's my love defending for him not me, you will not understand because you didn't try to love before" you said still holding your wand points on them.

Theo shrugs off your speech, as his smirk comes back to his face. “Oh really, and have you ever been loved before? No one can actually love you, unless they’re insane.”

Mattheo glares at Theo, his hands shaking from anger, not daring to respond…

Theo’s smugness suddenly evaporates when he sees the sudden change in expression on Mattheo’s face.

“Don’t even try to test me, because I will end you. Do you understand me?” Mattheo says threateningly, as Theo takes a step back, fear clearly written all over his face.

Theo remains silent as Mattheo steps back behind you, glaring at the infamous group.

The infamous group stares at each other nervously, as it’s no secret that Mattheo is the most powerful in your year.

Draco’s face flushes as he glares back at Mattheo in anger, unable to control the envy he feels toward him. The three other boys feel the same way, but you notice the jealousy growing stronger in Theo’s eyes more than anyone else…

Enzo’s spell catches you completely off guard, causing you to lose focus of the situation for a split second.

Mattheo notices this and jumps in front of you, protecting you but actually the spell went to you.

Everyone stares at Enzo in shock, as he laughs smugly to himself, not expecting Mattheo to jump in the way…

Enzo stares at Mattheo angrily, still pointing his wand at you “She’s powerless without her wand. She’ll be helpless.”

Mattheo continues to stand in front of you defensively, but it may prove to be for nothing; as Theo’s smirk grows even bigger on his face.

You do your best to fight off the spell, but it’s no use as the spell causes you to start falling unconscious. You try your hardest to fight it, but the darkness in your vision grows larger with every second before a black pit takes over.

Mattheo keeps you from hitting the ground, and as soon as your body is limp, the infamous group step to your side. Enzo still smirks as he points his wand at you, as all of the boys stare down at you, thinking that you’re powerless until…

“What did you just do?” Regulus asks Enzo angrily.

“I simply put a spell that would make her powerless.” Enzo replies with smugness, as he continues to stare at you as if you’re of no threat to him.

“You’re saying she’s powerless?” Draco replies angrily.

“Yes, I just needed to remove her wand and she would fall unconscious.” Theo replies as Draco and the others stare at him angrily.

Theo finally drops his wand, as the infamous group stare at you with shock and disbelief when they see that you are indeed still unconscious.

Regulus reaches down and grabs your wand from the ground, holding it tightly in his hand since he doesn’t know whether it will work or not.

Draco stares at Enzo with a dangerous glint in his eyes as he begins to walk towards him, anger and jealousy surging through his body.

Mattheo simply stares at you with an expression of worry, keeping his mouth closed as the boys begin arguing with each other…

As the boys continue to argue among each other, Mattheo slowly stands up as he glares at Enzo. The shock on Enzo's face is immediate, as he quickly tries to back away from Mattheo’s advancing body.

In seconds, the infamous group falls silent as they watch the two boys, their breath coming out in hot puffs as the tension fills the room. Enzo continues to step back, getting closer and closer to the door. “Matt, wait please” he says pleadingly, as Mattheo walks slowly forward towards him…

Before Enzo can finish his sentence Mattheo slams his fist into Enzo’s nose, breaking it instantly. Enzo’s grip on his wand loosens and he drops it immediately as blood begins to stream out of his nostrils.

The other infamous boys stare at Mattheo with a look of shock and anger, as they all step backwards.

Enzo falls to his knees, trying to keep his nose from bleeding any further. He glares at Mattheo furiously, as he holds his nose tightly.

The other boys try to hold back Mattheo, but his rage has blinded him to the point where he can’t hear anything other than his heartbeat pounding in his ears.

“Matt, I said calm down” Draco yells, as Mattheo suddenly stops and looks at him, his breathing heavy still.

Mattheo stares at Draco with sharp eyes, feeling the guilt and jealousy that has been boiling inside him ever since the incident.

Enzo stares at Mattheo while holding his nose tightly, feeling his anger growing, along with his hatred for Mattheo slowly returning.

_________________________

° {what is going to happen to us?}

° {what you think about this chapter?}

° {to be countie my babies}.