C H A P T E R 25

The boys notice that you’re still laying on the floor unconscious.

Out of everyone, Mattheo is the first to break away, rushing over to your side and grabbing you with his arms.

You can feel his warm breath on your face, as he looks down at you with panic in his eyes…

The infamous group stand staring at the sudden change of tone in the room.

Mattheo stares at your motionless body, the guilt and jealousy growing inside him to the point where he feels like crying.

Regulus drops his wand, noticing how powerless your body is in this state.

Mattheo’s breaths are getting heavier while he stars at you, holding you tightly in his arms as your body is limp.

Suddenly, Mattheo starts shaking you, trying desperately to wake you up.

He starts saying “Please, please wake up.” Repeatedly, hoping that you’ll get up, all of the boys are watching intently…

You start to gain consciousness, as you can hear Mattheo’s voice faintly. “Please wake up, please, please..”

You feel Mattheo’s heart beating against your chest as he continues to shake you, with your body limp, until...

Your eyes open slowly, and you can finally see Mattheo staring down at you with tears in his eyes.

He notices that you’re regaining consciousness and quickly wipes his face dry before hugging you tightly. You can see the boys watching you intensely in the background…

“Are you alright?” Mattheo asks quietly as you sit up right, his voice sounding shaky. You can feel his heart pounding in his chest, as he keeps his arm wrapped around you, not wanting to let go for a moment.

As you look around at the boys, your eyes land on Draco. He stares back at you with a mixture of anger and jealousy in his eyes.

Theo, on the other hand, stares at Mattheo, who keeps his arm wrapped around you. It almost looks like Theo is watching you two with envy and hatred, making him look even angrier when your eyes meet his.

"I'm alright just don't feel any power to make any move" you said whispering.

Mattheo seems slightly relieved when you tell him that you’re alright, but something is still wrong. You feel a strange numbness all throughout your body, and a wave of pain suddenly goes through it as you try to move.

Mattheo notices this immediately and pulls you close to himself, hugging you even tighter.

"Matt please let us go from here i don't wanna see those people anymore" you said resting your head on Matt and closing your eyes.

Mattheo stares at the infamous group with a bitter expression before he finally looks back at you. “Come with me.” He replies softly, as he stands up with you still in his arms.

The infamous boys stare at you two as you leave, feeling guilty and jealous.

Mattheo keeps his arms curled tightly around you as he pulls you away, not daring to let go of you.

The two of you leave the common room and walk out of the room without saying anything to each other.

Mattheo continues to hold you tightly in his arms, carrying you over to his room and shutting the door behind him.

You can’t help but notice how tense he remains, holding you to him as if you were made of glass…

Mattheo lays you down on his bed, wrapping his body around yours. He stares down at you tenderly with a troubled expression. “Please don’t worry, we’re finally alone.”

He kisses your forehead softly and stares down at your body, unable to help but worry for your condition…

"I'm ok now when you with me, i have so much anger inside me towards those idiots but i have no power in my body to do anything" you said weakly.

“They are not worth any of your energy.” Mattheo whispers softly, his hand gliding down your side. “You’re much too kind to them, they don’t deserve you.”

He kisses you gently as he pulls you closer to him.

“And i know, but you don’t have to worry anymore.” Mattheo replies gently, his breath on your skin feeling comforting.

He stares down at you with worry written all over his face, unable to keep his eyes off you for a minute.

As you stare into each other’s eyes, a sudden wave of exhaustion sweeps through you, and you can feel your eyes grow heavier by the second.

Mattheo notices this immediately, and he pulls you closer to him in an attempt to keep you awake.

As you stare into each other’s eyes, a sudden wave of exhaustion sweeps through you, and you can feel your eyes grow heavier by the second.

Mattheo notices this immediately, and he pulls you closer to him in an attempt to keep you awake.

His touch is comforting, almost making you want the world around you to disappear as you close your eyes and rest your head against his chest.

You instantly feel safe like this was where you were meant to be, never wanting to let go…

You feel your body relax instantly, as Mattheo’s hands run through your hair gently, comforting you.

Your mind starts to drift into a peaceful dream, feeling as if nothing bad could touch you while you’re in his arms.

________________________

° {we finally ok no worries}.

° {to be countie my babies}.