C H A P T E R 28

Tom’s voice snaps your attention away from Mattheo, and you now realize that he has been standing there this whole time, watching you all from a distance.

As you glance over at him, he is staring at the group of you, his expression hard and unchanging.

“I don’t like what I see here, you should all be ashamed of your behavior….” Tom says sharply, his gaze shifting to you.

"He's my bf and we didn't do anything wrong" you said bravely to Tom.

Mattheo doesn’t hesitate to step in front of you protectively and gives a sharp glare at Tom. “She’s right.” He replies sternly to him.

You noticed Enzo still standing behind Tom.

"Oh u still here? GO BEFORE I KILL U" you said yells in anger.

Enzo stares at you, his eyes filled with hatred once more.

He lets out an angry grunt as his expression turns serious and fierce. He doesn’t say anything to you, but instead walks away from you without another look.

You get your eyes back on Tom.

"By the way thank you Tom for helping me in this shit with Enzo". You thanked Tom.

You trying to be friendly with him because he was nice to you about this situation.

“Don’t mention it.” Tom says, his tone of voice still filled with annoyance as he walks over to Mattheo and places a hand on his shoulder.

Tom glances at you then back to Mattheo, his hand still on his shoulder as he whispers something to him.

Mattheo glances at you and nods, a mix of disappointment and annoyance filling his expression as he then turns to stare directly at you for a moment before he finally gives you a soft smile and kisses your forehead.

Tom clears his throat after he notices Mattheo kiss you. The kiss causes a soft blush to fill your cheeks and you look slightly away, not being able to meet Mattheo’s eyes.

You was wondering what Tom told Matt in his ear.

Tom now looking directly at you with a stern look on his face.

“Don’t ever doubt yourself, you are capable of much more than you realize. You’re strong and powerful, something I see in very few people. Just know that I’ve got your back. Always.”

"Thank you so much for this, i feel so powerful really this time" you said while smiling at him softly.

Tom looks down at you with a hint of pride in his eyes.

“I knew you could do it; I knew you were much stronger than all of them.” He says proudly, his tone shifting back to a warm and welcoming tone as he smiles down at you.

Mattheo looks up to see Tom still looking at you, his expression softening as he watches you and Tom have a soft and comforting moment together.

Mattheo’s eyes flicker with different emotions and he feels a bit jealous of Tom and the connection he’s able to have with you right now.

Tom smiles softly at you then turns to face Mattheo as Mattheo’s jealous feelings grow by the second.

“You take care of her.” Tom says softly, his eyes lingering on Mattheo for one last time before he starts to walk out of the Common rooms, letting out a soft sigh as he does.

Mattheo’s eyes flicker to a mix of anger and jealousy as he watches Tom leave.

“You should have told him to leave.” He says to you softly, his voice sounding more demanding than it has before.

He feels overwhelmed with these new emotions he’s feeling, and he’s not quite sure how to handle them.

"Oh baby, don't be jealous you know well that i will not leave you for your brother Tom" you told him.

“You’re mine, nobody else’s.” Mattheo says as he stares at you with a mix of determination and anger in his eyes. his grip on your hair tightens slightly as he stares at you intensely.

"Oh my man thank you to my man" you giggled then kissing his cheek.

Mattheo softens slightly as you kiss his cheek, your kiss causing a small smile to appear on his lips.

You can notice the jealous feeling slowly disappearing as he smiles down at you, his grip on your hair tightening yet again as he continues staring at you.

He stares at you with a mix of admiration and soft affection and he leans in and presses his lips onto your forehead.

You can feel his breath on your skin as he stares into your eyes, his eyes flickering with different emotions.

"Ok baby what u think about my plan for the boys and Enzo?"
You asked him.

Mattheo seems to think for a moment, his grip loosening slightly on your hair as he starts to speak.

“I think that they deserve to be punished…” he whispers softly, you notice a slight bit of rage behind the words he is saying.

"Yes i need you to tell me what to do exactly and help me to having a little more fun with them" you said.

Mattheo takes a deep breath and sighs.

He nods slowly, taking in the fact that you want him to help you punish the boys.

“We could make them beg to be forgiven, or if you want me to do it myself, I can take care of them on my own.” Mattheo says softly, his tone making it clear that he is willing to do anything you ask him.

"Me and you gonna do so much fun, but tell me what next?".

“Next we punish them.” He whispers softly. “If you’re asking me to take care of them myself, I can do that… but if you truly want to do this together, I’ll come up with a plan for us.”

"Yes i need this plan" you asked excited.

Mattheo nods once more.

“Alright, here’s the plan… we’re going to make them beg for our forgiveness, then we’re going to make them perform embarrassing tasks for us just to get us to stop. This is going to be fun.”

You starts to smirk and feel proud of his evil mind.

" yes, i need this, give details" you asked looking at him.

______________________

° {jealously jealously}.

° {Our plan with our Matty}.

° {To be countie my babies}.