C H A P T E R 6

When they reach the lunchroom they see the rest of the Slytherin table, they all seem to be staring at them for some reason.

"They're probably wondering why we were gone for so long." Mattheo says to you.

"What you going to tell them?" You asked turned to him.

"Uh, we'll just say that we were talking to each other about a homework question or something, we were talking for a while so that's probably why it took us so long." He says, glancing over to you, he hopes you'll play along with his lie.

"Why u will not tell them that we dating?" You asked looking at him confused.

"Because then they'll ask a hundred questions and I'll probably get embarrassed by them mocking me." He laughs nervously, "And I'm also not sure if I want people to know that we're dating yet."

"What u mean?" You asked stil confused.

"I mean, I don't want people like Theodore or Draco teasing me about having a girlfriend or stuff like that, it's a personal thing, I'm not really open about my personal life to almost anyone, so can I just keep our relationship a secret for a while?"

You nodded annoyed.

Mattheo sighs in relief, but the sigh is short lived as he quickly turns around to see Draco staring at him with a sly grin.

"What were you two doing while we waited for you to come back?" Draco asks in a teasing manner.

You sat silent eating.

"I think I can tell what you two were doing." Draco laughs, "Did she kiss you?" He makes a kissing face in Mattheo's direction and laughs.

"Shut up Malfoy!" Mattheo said yelling.

Draco laughs, "Oh come on, did she kiss you?" He teasingly asks again but Mattheo doesn't want to give Draco that satisfaction, so he just keeps his mouth shut.

You get so much done so you pushed draco on his face.

Draco quickly regains his balance but he doesn't look very happy that you pushed him, he laughs and looks back at you.

"Looks like he finally has a lover." He says, "But of course, no one knows so how can I trust him?"

"Would you shut up and leave us alone?" Mattheo yells, his tone is much more angry instead of playful, he doesn't like that Draco is getting so close to the truth.

Mattheo goes silent as Draco laughs, "What? You actually have a crush on someone? Who is she? I wonder who it is?" Draco says teasingly while everyone else is just sitting at the Slytherin table, they all seem curious now.

Mattheo glares at Draco and he sighs, "Just mind your own business." He snaps, but Draco doesn't back off, he just keeps on asking, "Ohh I wonder who she is? Do I know her?"

You gave draco died stare.

"I'll give you a hint." Draco says, "She's in our year and she's also in our house."

"I'm not sure if I should tell you, or should I let you guess?" Draco laughs, "I can also give you another hint if that helps."

"She's extremely pretty, her eyes are so beautiful..." Draco takes a quick glance over to you.

"Her name's...." He thinks about it, "Her name's...." He stops for a few seconds before giving you an exaggerated answer, "Her name is... my sweetheart."

The entire Slytherin table burst out in laughter, Draco laughs and makes some teasing remarks.

"You're such a liar, we all know nobody has a crush on you, are you just trying to cover up the fact that you're a sore lonely loser?" A boy yells out, other boys start making similar remarks as Draco glares at everyone.

Mattheo's face scowls and he yells, "Will you all shut the hell up already, she IS my girlfriend."

The entire Slytherin table falls silent, every boy is just stunned by what that just happened. Their eyes shift between you and Matt for a few seconds before they all just go quiet.

The entire lunchroom seems so quiet now, no one is saying anything until Draco, who seems to be trying to hold back his laughs, he makes some snarky comments towards Mattheo.

"So you actually got a girlfriend huh? That's nice, how did you land a girl? Is she blind?" He teases.

Once you holds Matt's hand the entire table seems to fall silent again, no one seems to know what to say. Matt wraps his arms around you as he looks at Draco who's still trying to hold back his laughter.

"He's mine and he can do anything he want" you said to draco because you got so much from him.

The table goes quiet again, but everyone seems a little stunned by what you just said.

"Oh come on, really? You're letting him do anything he wants to you? That's a little weird if you ask me." Draco laughs, other boys at the table agree, some are still a little stunned by the news, but at the same time they're also a little confused by your response.

"Why?" You asked confused.

"Well why would you let him do anything he wants to you? Don't you know that there's boundaries that people are supposed to have?" Draco asks, he also has a smug tone but it's hidden with his giggle.

"It means you shouldn't let him do whatever he wants to you, there is a line that should never be crossed, I mean, you wouldn't let him hit you right?" Draco ask, he's actually becoming serious which makes the table more silent than before.

___________________________________

° hi! i wanna kill draco after this, bye..