C H A P T E R 14

You were looking at the floor sobbing soft.

“Look at me.” He says as he starts to come closer to you and he gently grabs your face and makes you look up at him.

You stepped back feel so upset from him.

Now he feels like you’re refusing to even look at him and he feels offended and angry again, everything’s getting out of control.

“Look at me damn it so we can settle this.”

You looked at him with your crying face.

"You came again to argument with me? To let your anger on me again?".

“God damn it, just get rid of those tears already. I don’t believe you when you say that Enzo wasn’t touching you, it’s easy for you to lie when you’re crying so stop it.”

He hurt her again you just starts to crying more then she ran away.

You felt so hurt because he didn't treat you like this before.

Matt sees your reaction and he starts to feel guilty all over again. “God damn it!” He yells out to himself.

He sees you running away but before he can go after you, Regulus grabs his arm and stops him.

“Matt, what the hell are you doing? Did you not see how scared she got when you spoke like that to her?”

“I didn’t mean to yell at her, Enzo got me pissed and she just looked so stupid just sitting there defending him, I was so damn angry, I saw red and I got pissed” His own best friend stops him from seeing the girl he loves being scared of him and being terrified of his actions.

Regulus is about to yell at Matt some more when Enzo walks up to him.

“Hey Matt, it’s time you stop being such a dick and get over the fact that your girlfriend is mine now.”

Matt gets angrier than ever when Enzo mentions you as his, he just stares at him with fire in his eyes.

“She’s not yours and she’ll never be because this girl is mine, got that?”.

Enzo smiles, clearly amused by Matt’s reaction to him calling you his girlfriend.

“Really Matt? You think she’s yours? How cute, look how jealous you are acting right now, you’re really pissed off because she’s mine, aren’t you?”.

Enzo was getting to Matt like no one else ever did, every word he said was upsetting Matt.

“I can already see that she has fallen for me, she’s clearly acting differently with me than she does with you.”

“I can see that she’s slowly starting to fall in love with me, she doesn’t mind when I touch her or flirt with her, she only pulls away from me when you’re around.”

“And soon, she’s going to stop pulling away from me and let me touch her while you’re watching.” Enzo said with a smirk.

Matt’s vision starts to get blurry, the sight of Enzo smirking about his girl is really getting to him. There isn’t a thing in the world that he wants to do right now more than break Enzo’s face and it shows with how mad he looks right now.

“And to add on to that, I will start to whisper in her ear dirty things and she’s going to like it, she might even like it so much that she will get a bit too carried away.”

“I’m gonna have to pull her away from me, she’s gonna be begging for more and I’ll be able to touch her again and again and again.”

Enzo laughs out loud at the look on Matt’s face, the anger was boiling in his head and it was obviously going to explode.

“You really don’t believe me? This girl is mine and she’ll do anything I ask her to, she actually likes me.” He starts to laugh.

“And when she’s begging for more, I’m gonna give her more and I’ll be able to touch her wherever I want and she’ll let me, she loves it when I touch her.” The anger has reached its peak, Matt doesn’t even want to believe any of this but the thought of you letting Enzo do this to you is making his blood boil.

And I’m going to be able to feel her skin, feel every inch of her body and she’s going to feel mine, she’s gonna tell me how she likes me a 100% better than you Matt.” Enzo says with a sly grin on his face.

"Shut up Enzo" Regulus yelled at him.

Enzo turns to look at Regulus and he laughs out loud.

“What, are you trying to be the knight in shining armor here Reg? You think you’re gonna get into her like I will?” And he chuckles softly.

Matt is too pissed off to say anything right now, all he’s thinking about is that this bastard is trying to make a fool of him and he’s using you to do it.

"You are trying to make a fool of Matt because you hate him ha? And you using her" Regulus said.

Enzo smirks, he’s enjoying seeing Matt so pissed off.

“Well I mean, that’s the whole idea, and it’s pretty funny watching him get so mad over a girl.”

Suddenly..

__________________________

° {Ahhh, so much drama} .

° {To be countie my babies}.