C H A P T E R 30

Enzo seems to notice that you’ve finally started to calm down and relax, which causes him to calm down as well. He relaxes his body and slowly starts to calm down himself.

He stares down at you again, although this time it’s not with anger or irritation but with curiosity. His eyes flicker with different emotions as he watches you continue to look calmly at him.

Enzo can’t help but notice the calm and soft look on your face right now, it’s the first time he’s seen you like this and it makes him even more curious about you.

He stares at you for a moment longer before finally getting the courage to ask you a question. “Are you… Are you angry with me still?” He asks, his voice sounding a bit shaky as he stares at you with expectant eyes.

"You know we now in the same point, you fight me and i fought back and it's fear" you told him calm.

Enzo stares at you and your soft, calm expression and he can’t help but think to himself how vulnerable you look here. He looks down at you with admiration and a small grin appears on his lips.

“Yes… You’re right, we are on the same point…” he says softly and slightly amused, the edge of his grin widening as he smiles at you.

Enzo's eyes still remain on you and he doesn’t say anything at first, his smile widening even more as he stares at you. He doesn’t look at you with annoyance or anger like he did earlier, instead he looks at you with a mix of interest and a bit of a teasing smile on his lips.

“So, how about we make another deal?” Wnzo says slowly, his voice filled with amusement.

Mattheo keeps his eyes on Enzo as he starts to talk.

“As much fun as I had tormenting you earlier, I think it’s only fair that I give you a chance to do the same to me…” Enzo says with a teasing smile on his lips, his words being filled with a playful mood.

"Oh you understand what i wanted to do earlier" you told him.

Enzo laughs a little at your words, his amused smile remaining on his face.

“Yes, I think I understand you now… and I think I will enjoy this just as much as you will.” Enzo says softly, a slight twinkle appearing in his eyes as he continues speaking.

You turned to Matt.

"what you think about this words from him baby?"you asked him.

Mattheo smirks as he looks at you and Enzo. He is a bit stunned but he is also amused by the whole situation.

“I want to see this happen, it sounds interesting.” He says softly, his tone sounding like he’s up for it.

"Alright baby deal with him" you told Matt.

Mattheo glances back at Enzo, who is still smiling softly at you.

“Enzo, you have one last chance to back out of this deal now before we begin.” Mattheo says softly, looking at him with a mix of excitement and amusement in his eyes.

Enzo glares at Mattheo for a moment, still thinking about whether or not he should back out. He looks back at you and notices the way you’re looking at Mattheo with admiration and support.

Then he looks back at Mattheo who is standing proudly behind you with a smirk on his face. He stares at both of you with a mix of emotions before finally making his decision.

Enzo takes a deep breath and he nods his head.

“I accept the deal.” He says softly, his tone indicating a bit of nervousness but you can tell he is up for the challenge.

Mattheo smirks at Enzo, his tone sounding like he’s enjoying both your nervous and anxious reactions.

“I want you to come up with five tasks for me, which I will have to do otherwise I won’t leave you alone… and you can ask me anything you want in the process too.”

Enzo pauses for a moment, thinking about the terms of the deal.

“And if I don’t complete the tasks then what happens?” Enzo asks softly with a mixed tone of curiosity and wariness.

“Then I’ll keep irritating and tormenting you like I did earlier… and even worse.” Mattheo says softly with a smirk, his tone sounding playful but there’s still a slight hint of threat in his tone.

“… And I might have something worst in mind for you…” Mattheo whispers almost as if he’s sharing a secret, his tone sounding teasing but menacing at the same time.

“So, do you still think this is a deal you want to accept?” Mattheo asks in a menacing but still joking tone, his smirk widening ever so slightly as he stares at Enzo.

_________________________

° {Short one ik, but because I'm doing another stories, wish me luck}.

° {To be countie my babies}.