C H A P T E R 16

“I need to talk to you.” He says when you open the door. He looks at you with the look of an angry lover and he’s obviously still bothered by the whole situation from earlier.

You just nodded and let him in and sat not saying anything.

Matt walks in, he was planning on coming in and yelling at you and accusing you of wanting Enzo but the way you were just sitting there silently made him hesitate for a moment.

“Look, I might have went too far, I’m sorry that I hit Enzo but he was pissing me off and I just couldn’t control myself.”

You only nodded.

“Is there anything you have to say about it?” He looks at you, clearly pissed off and he wants an answer for once rather than that damn nodding you always do.

"You don't trust me" you told him in a serious face.

“I-“ He stops and sighs, he’s frustrated again.

“I do trust you but why couldn’t you say something back when I defended your honor? Why couldn’t you say one thing for yourself?”.

"I did told you what i have when we be in the party and you did let all your anger on me so i ran away from you".

“I’m not talking about that.” He stares at you, getting more and more annoyed at you for not saying anything and he’s getting more frustrated.

Why are you so damn silent all the time? Why can’t you just speak up for yourself?!”.

"Because enzo playing in your mind and i told you that it wasn't true".

“Well, it is true now isn’t it? Enzo said that he’s gonna touch you and you’re not gonna pull away from him, he’s gonna touch you everywhere and you’re not gonna complain because you like it. Are you gonna let that happen?”.

"IT'S NOT TRUE I KEEPING SAY THAT DO MANY TIMES" you said yelling because you got so much inside you.

“So are you going to pull away from him then if he touches you or kisses you?”.

"OFC I WILL or u see me a b*tch?" You said waiting his answer.

He looks at you with even more anger now.

“Why the hell are you trying to make me feel like this then? Why are you so intent on me thinking that you would actually let him touch you?”.

"BECAUSE YOU NOT TRUST ME ANYMORE WHATEVER I SAID THAT I WON'T LET HIM DO ANYTHING YOU JUST DON'T BELIEVE ME".

“How am I supposed to believe you when you can’t even speak properly?” He snaps, his tone was loud and aggressive again but this time he wasn’t so much mad at you but more so mad at himself.

“I just wish you would say more than yes or no all the time, I would have probably believed you if you would have actually spoken out yourself but instead, you let me think that you would be okay with him doing these things.”

"I came back from the party breakdown here all alone and I'm exhausted now from the way you were treating me and not believing me, my heart broke.." you said having so much inside you.

The words broke him, he felt instantly guilty for everything he had said and for the way he had treated you.

In a quick flash, he grabs you and pulls you close to him. He hugs you as tightly as he can and buries his face into your neck.

“I’m sorry.” Was the only thing he could say at the moment.

He’s starting to tear up a bit, you can feel his breathing start to get louder and quicker as he holds you tightly. The reality of almost losing you hit him and if he had let you go for real, he didn’t want to imagine the pain.

He eventually pulls away from you, his eyes are filled with tears but he’s trying not to shed any.

“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry for everything I said and the way I treated you but I was scared. I was really scared.”

"It's ok Matt".

He nods as he wipes his eyes.

“Can I ask you something though?”.

You nodded.

“Can I trust you to not let Enzo touch or kiss you? Will you actually pull away from him and yell at him if he tries to do it?”.

"I will do that without you telling me because simply i can't broke my soul, you my soul Matt".

He stares at you for a few second and nods.

“I trust you, I promise you that I believe you now. I was just scared of losing you, I was scared of finding out that you didn’t care about me as much as I thought you did.”

"I can understand" you told him.

He wipes his eyes one more time before he pulls you back into his arms, this time he isn’t letting go.

“I really love you, you know that right?”.

You nodded.

He stares at you for a few extra seconds.

He holds you between his arms tight.

______________________________

° {To be countie my babies. }