C H A P T E R 18

The two of you make it back to the Slytherin Common rooms and head inside the hallway where everything is almost empty, you keep holding Matt's hand but he suddenly stops walking.

He stops you and looks down at you, he had something that he really wanted to ask you.

"What's wrong baby? You ok?" You asked holding his face worried why he stopped.

He smiles softly and nods.

“Are you sure that you want to be with me?” He looks down at you with such kindness, you have never seen him this open and you never knew him to be this vulnerable.

"Matt i want you only you of course i will not fall for this tall boy" you said still holding his face.

He chuckles softly, his lips curve in a soft smile as he looks back at you with an expression full of worry.

“I’m just worried that you could find someone better... I’m just worried for you and that you might get a better looking guy in the future.” He looks away from you for a bit but just looks back at you to see your reaction.

"Hell no! Don't you ever say that" you said annoyed from what he said pulled your hands away looking at him.

“Don’t you think that there might be a better guy out there for you?” He says to you and it’s clear that he wants a genuine answer from you.

"I won't look away from my man to see if there's a man better than my man" you said smiling little at him.

His face lit up as you say this, he smiles brightly and that devilish grin is back on his face.

“You do love me right?” He asks you and his eyes are pleading.

"So much" you whispered to him.

There’s no words being spoken, the two of you are just staring into eachothers eyes, the only sound in the hallway was the beating of your hearts.

The sound of the boys footsteps get louder as they come closer to the two of you, you notice Matt’s grip on you gets a bit tighter as if he wants to protect you from any other guy who’d try to take away his girl.

Both of the boys see how affectionate you’re being with Matt by the way he has his hands wrapped around you and he stares at him with an evil smirk.

“What is it now?” Matt says to Enzo with an annoyed look on his face, his grip on you got even tighter but he’s also pushing you behind him, kind of as if he’s trying to protect you from Enzo.

“I’ve came to steal her from you.” Enzo says snickering to himself, he can see that he’s pissing Matt off and he loves every second of it.

“I’ve came to take your girl right under your nose and I know that she already likes me.” He says with a smirk, his tone is confident and bold but you know that Matt is so pissed off that you feel bad.

“She just needs to realize that she’s better off being with me than with you, but she’s too stupid to realize it. I’m definitely much better looking than you, I’m also a lot richer than you and I’m certainly not as emotional as you either.”

You were getting so pissed from this tall Enzo.

So you stepped in front of him slapped his face.

Enzo laughs as you slap him, he’s trying to keep a straight face but he can’t help but smirk a little bit.

“That’s actually cute. You think that your little slap is going to do something to me?”

The two boys Theo and Regulus get between them, Theo seems more aggressive when he speaks.

“You better leave her alone, she doesn’t want to talk to you.” He says to Enzo.

Enzo looks at them and just stares at Theo, his look is very intimidating, he’s showing that he’s clearly not afraid of facing Theo if he wanted to. He stares at Theo for a few seconds before he starts smirk again.

“Is that so? She seems a little interested in me.”

Enzo glances at you, he’s trying to find a way to piss everyone off.

Theo is still pissed off and he glares at Enzo, he looks like he’s about to punch Enzo in the face but before he can Theo pauses.

He looks at Matt and Regulus who look absolutely mad, they don’t like the way that Enzo keeps his eyes on you but what if he was right? What if you’re starting to have some sort of feelings for Enzo and you might actually fall for him?

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH STUPID ENZO" you said so pissed.

Enzo laughs which only angers them more, Theo shoves him with a rough force because his patience is thin, Enzo stumbles back a little bit but he stands strong and straight.

“You can hate me all you want but she’s going to be mine one day. I give her a few more weeks and she’ll fall for me, maybe a month or even less than that.” He says to Theo.

"Guys stop we have to stop and go to our practice" Regulus said trying to keep them away from fighting again.

Theo looks to Regulus for a few seconds before he finally sighs.

He looks at Enzo one last time before they both turn around and walk away.

“This isn’t over yet.” Enzo shouts which angers Theo again but he just clenches his fist, he knows it’s best to just leave rather than stay and get involved in a brawl between the two of them.

You watch them all head to their practice room, Theo and Regulus are clearly both pissed off while Matt has a worried feeling in his stomach for some reason.

It felt like a fight was going to break out again any moment but for some reason Enzo just stands there, smiling smugly and even if Matt doesn’t want to admit it, he looks a little bit like a fool.

____________________________

° {Why this Enzo so ANNOYING??}.

°{To be countie my babies}.