Click here to view the strategy 10.35

Start from the beginning

Everything is under control.

Perhaps Rong Yichen himself didn't realize that Mo Zhiyang had become a part of him, worrying, caring, and longing for mutual understanding.

The next day, Mo Zhiyang was worried about affecting the filming progress, so he got up early to put on makeup for the filming, leaving Rong Yichen alone in the room.

After arriving at the studio for a whole morning of filming, Mo Zhiyang discovered that Zhou Han, who was supposed to be there, had asked for leave from the director, saying he had a bad stomach.

It was the system that saw something was wrong, "I think Zhou Han is brewing something. Do me want to go back and take a look? If something is going on, he might try something."

"No, Rong Yichen won't let it." Mo Zhiyang calmly looked through the script in his hand, not caring about Zhou Han's affairs at all.

The system was a little confused, "Why are you so relaxed?"

"Do I worry about Rong Yichen? No, I just trust myself." After closing the script, Mo Zhiyang looked at the staff coming and going. "If he really seduces him and leaves, then Rong Yichen will be useless. Besides, laozi is much sweeter than him. I'm soft, delicate, and can make sounds."

Regarding this matter, the system deeply agreed, "You are right." Anyway, the host is not worried about his man, so why should a small system care?

In the afternoon, Rong Yichen came to the set. Not long after, Zhou Han also came over with red eyes, crying and sobbing. When he saw Mr. Rong, his face immediately turned red and he got into the dressing room.

Something doesn't look right about this look.

"Wohoo, your man has been f*cked!" The system started to watch the excitement.

Mo Zhiyang chuckled and was noncommittal.

"Mr. Rong, why are you here?" He ran over with joy in his eyes. Mo Zhiyang didn't even change his costume. His waist was already thin, and it was even more difficult to hold it under the belt.

Rong Yichen stood against the wall with his left hand in his trouser pocket. He stood casually and took the initiative to put his arms around his waist and push him into his arms. "I wanted to see how your photo was going."

"Very good." With his hands around his neck, Mo Zhiyang tilted his head and smiled sweetly, "Did you sleep well? Are you tired? We will finish the work here in another half month."

Rong Yichen's expression was obscure. Looking at his innocent look, the words stuck in his heart, "It's okay, it's okay." He rubbed his lower back.

"Then I'll go over to film." Mo Zhiyang stood on tiptoes, kissed him hard, then turned around and ran away. After just testing, he noticed something was wrong.

On the pretext of touching up his makeup, Mo Zhiyang went into the dressing room. He happened to see Zhou Han using concealer to cover the red marks on his neck. He deliberately pretended not to know, "What's wrong with you? Were you bitten by a mosquito?"

"Ah?" Zhou Han tried to cover up the red mark, "No, yes, I was bitten by a mosquito, so it turned red."

Mo Zhiyang nodded, "Oh, then you have to be careful, or you can ask someone to send some mosquito repellent liquid over." After saying that, he looked at the time and made sure it was about the same before getting up and leaving.

"There's something wrong with them." The system can detect the weirdness of their atmosphere.

What's more, Mo Zhiyang said, "Yes, something is wrong." He lowered his eyebrows and seemed to be thinking about something.