37

I know I made it seem like an update and it's not, but just read what I'm about to say to understand what's going on...

I just don't feel the same about this story as I did when I first started writing it, honestly. When I get on Wattpad to type up something for this story, I feel so bored doing so. It's like I'm forcing myself to write this story. With that being said... I was thinking of doing a third book, but it seems like that won't be happening.

I don't even know how I'll end this story simply b/c I'm all out of ideas. At first, I wanted the story to be very different. For example, in Risky Business, I had the idea to make August under age because most stories either has the male older or even if he's younger, he's still an adult like in another story the woman is like 35 and he's 22. That's cool I guess...

Then, the point of Unfinished Business was to have them deal with their issues within the home and then have issues with the media come into play and scramble up more issues but it's just... the story is so cliche and boring now.

I'll be finishing it, but I'm more focused on Through The Fire as of now.

Through The Fire isn't a fan-fic, but I love it way more than this story. Fan-fics are so loved on Wattpad to the point where a lot of stories that aren't about a celebrity go unrecognized. I've started two stories that aren't about August Alsina and the difference of the amount of readers, votes, and comments is something serious...

I love August, but it's time to take a break seriously... Now, I see why so many people don't finish these stories... It feels like they're made to please the fans of August... But anyways go read Through The Fire... it's also updated more frequently lol..