13

I'm really not too enthused to do this chapter since Wattpad constantly deletes the comments from my chapters. They're probably just gonna delete chapter 12's comments after this or this one's. I don't know.

And Btw, I really love that song in the MM. Y'all should listen to it. If sweet and kind could be heard, that's what it would sound like.

August

We were having a small family celebration with just the three of us. We were in the house celebrating our second child together. Lyric was just happy to have someone else to play with, well after we broke down what was going on.

Even though Lyric had two months away from being three years old, she was more like a three year old. She talked more, but she's still small. A lot of kids can't form a sentence like she can, but she does it because we taught her without all that baby talk. Which is why I'm proud to be her daddy.

I'm proud to be having another baby too. Missy hasn't really said much about it, but I know she's having her doubts. We were supposed to be trying again and ended up having another kid.

"Babe, your phone!" Missy shouted over the music. I turned it down and seen that D was calling.

"Wazzam nigga?" I greeted. "What you mean wazzam nigga? What's this talk about you and Missy having another baby?" I was in pure shock. How could anyone know? We just came from the doctor's office.

"Nigga, how anybody even find out?" I scrunched my face up causing Missy to look my way.

"I don't know man, but it's spreading around fast." he told me. "Alright, man. Thanks for the heads up."

I told Missy and she just fell back on the sofa like she was physically tired, but I know she was mentally since everything's been coming at us at once. "How do they even know?" she asked. I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't have the answer either. "I wanna know the same thing as you."

"You betta' not be stressin' ova it though." she looked at me with a poker face.

"I know better." she replied causing me to chuckle.

"Are you excited?" she asked. "Why wouldn't I be? I been wanting this ever since we had Lyric." she giggled. "Really?" I nodded. "I was hoping they would say that another baybeh was hiding behind ha' big head." Lyric snapped her head in my direction. Of course, she mugged me before looking away.

"I don't know how I feel, honestly." she confessed holding her head down. "You having doubts?" she nodded. "Look at our current situation. It's too much going on."

"Stop worryin' 'bout them folks. Worry 'bout what's going on in here and not out there. At the end of the day, you know what's going on in here and so do I. Lyric even know." Lyric turned to us and nodded her head. She didn't even know what we were talking about.

She sighed. "You're right." Her shoulders sagged.

"Show me love." she landed a small peck on my lips and quickly pulled back.

"I said love not like, nigga."

"Nigga!" Lyric shouted. "Aye! Watch yo' mouf." her smile quickly turned into a frown.

"Don't yell at my baby." Missy said. "It's yo' fault she said that."

"How?" she asked. "'Cause if you would'a just gave me a betta' kiss then I wouldn't have said all dat." I explained causing her to giggle.

"If you say so." she smiled. "I do say so."

Missy let out a long yawn, and I did the same causing Lyric to yawn. This shit really is contagious.

"I'm tired." Missy admitted. "Everyone is." I replied.

"Sleep time." Lyric requested.

She was right. Everybody needed sleep since today was such a long, eventful day. We took Lyric to the doctor, got bombarded by paparazzi then went to the mall afterwards. We were on our way home when Missy got sick. We got home just so we could leave again and find out we're having another baby.

This rest was much needed.