14

Missy- 10 weeks into pregnancy

Today, we were going to our first real doctor's appointment for the baby. He made sure his schedule was clear just for this day. Of course Lyric came with us since we couldn't find a babysitter. We only have one, but she's always MIA.

I was seriously thinking about moving my mom down here with us, but I just don't have that kind of money. I'm pretty sure August would say yes, but I didn't want him paying for my mother. And I would still have to beg her to come herself.

A thought came to mind when I was thinking of my mother. "You still haven't talked to your mom, babe?" I looked at August. His grip on the steering wheel tightened. "I'on wanna talk to ha' right na' or even talk 'bout ha'." he replied.

"You should at least talk to some of your family." I suggested. "I do talk ta' some of 'em." I raised my eyebrow. I never knew he communicated with anyone in his family. "Like who?" I asked.

"My cousins 'nem." I sighed. "What?"

"I just don't want our kids growing up lonely." I told him.

"They gon' have each otha and they got us. So what you sayin?" You could tell he was growing agitated with the conversation. "I'm talking about other kids to play with August. Lyric is already two, she'll go a few years lonely until the baby can do everything she can. Just please take it into consideration." I begged.

"A'ight man. Where ya' family at? I ain't heard you speak on 'nem eitha."

"I speak to them. Mostly through text, but we speak babe. They actually want to come down from Maryland and have a get together with us. Meet you, Lyric, the baby." I whispered the last part.

"You excited about this baybeh, huh?" I smiled bright causing him to laugh. "I am. I know I had my doubts, but I wanted another one too. I just didn't know it until I actually got it. At first, I felt like I was missing something. Then when the doctor said we were pregnant, I felt fulfilled again."

"So, I'on fulfill ya' needs?" I glared at him. "That's the only thing you got out of what I just said!" I snapped. "Chill out, crazy girl." he laughed while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Lyric, you being mighty quiet back there. Wat'chu doing?" August asked, looking at her through the rearview. She was brainwashed by whatever was on the TV August had put in, specifically for her, to the point she didn't even pay him any mind. "She's watching something on the screen, babe." I informed him. He just nodded in reply.

"We should use that one day mama." He suggested.

"For what? We're always in the front seats." I giggled. "I'm saying when Lyric ain't in here. We ca' put a good la' flick in it and we could do everything they do." It took a while for me to fully comprehend what he was talking about, but when I did...

"August!" I shouted. "What?" he laughed.

"You're disgusting. You know that, right?" he nodded his head with his lips poked out like a girl.

Once we made it into the doctor, they told me everything was fine and gave me some prenatal vitamins like they did with Lyric. I received the date for our next appointment and we went on our merry way.

Once we got home, Lyric was knocked out so August put her in her bed. We went into his room and started to talk about any and everything.

"Missy, I got some questions fa' ya'." he stated. "Well, go."

"Wat'chu think about moving in?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Would it make a difference? We're always in each other's houses anyway." he nodded, I guess satisfied with my answer.

"A'ight. Wat'chu think about taking this relationship further?" he asked. "What do you mean?" I played stupid.

"Missy, stop playin'. We been rockin' wit each otha' fa' 3 years. Even though, we was broken up fa' a la' while, we was still in love wit each otha'. Na' say it ain't true." I sighed. "You're right."

"So wat'chu think? If I put that rock on ya'?" I giggled. "I'd have to think about it. I don't wanna bring stress on my baby right now thinking about a wedding." I confessed.

"I would love to marry you someday, August. Right now isn't the time to be thinking about weddings. We'll be planning a wedding and a baby shower at the same time. Plus, we need to get our family life together first." I said, directing the last part to him.

"Let's elope." he ignored everything else I said. "Elope, August? Are you crazy?" I sat up on my elbows. "Hell yeah, I'm crazy. I'm especially crazy fa' yo' ass. I wanna do this, Missy. We ca' have a big, grand wedding lata' on. Afta' the baybeh'. I just want'chu to be mine, forreal."

"Well, should I tell my mom?" I asked. I was so confused. I didn't know what to do nor think. "You ca' tell ha' if ya' want to." he replied.

"Well, who's gonna watch Lyric?" he shrugged. "We ca' bring ha' too." he suggested.

"A baby around two newlyweds, August? Where would we go?" I asked.

"Matta' fact, bring ya' momma. She coming wit' us. Lyric gon' come too. Let's go to Paris, baybeh. In front of the Eiffel Tower. You ca' where a white sundress or something and I'a just get a white dress shirt and white dress pants. Even though it'll be quick and small, we'a still look good." he said.

"You just planned all of this or you've thought this over before?" I asked. "Nah, I just thought of it. I want you ta' enjoy it, but I still want it ta' be quick. You think that's cool? The plans?" he asked. I nodded with a cheesy grin.

"Yeah?"

"Yes, August?" We both laughed in joy like small children.

I'll be a bride soon.

--------------------------------------

Ain't that some shit, y'all? The love is in the air.

THE FEELS!

I ain't with that proofreading bull. Ain't I good to y'all though? Updates errday and I wake y'all up on a good note too.

TotallyNeedABae.com sign me up.

Ohhh guys, let me tell y'all about my dream (It's weird, don't judge)

I had a friend who was related to August (Which I really do, in real ass life), but this time it was a girl (My "friend" is a boy in real ass life). So, I was walking to the bus stop and I seen Aug's range just parked and my friend stuck her head out and was like, "Hey, wanna ride to school cause I didn't feel like catching the bus either." so I'm like bitch, who? Me? Of course. So I get in the truck and he spoke to me, biiitch. I was like "Hey zaddy" on the inside, but on the outside, I was like "Wassup, wassup?" We were in the car, vibing and chilling. Everybody was talking and laughing. Having a good time until BOOM, we made it to school, but he picked us up too so I was good and I was looking cute in the dream.

But then later on that night, I was on this porn website (this is the dream, okay) and I was scrolling and there's one with a title that says "August Alsina, R&B singer, porno." So I watch it and he's really f*cking this girl good. He was going for a long ass time. So, they start taking pictures for the cover, I guess, whatever you wanna call it (Y'all know what I mean) and the director was like for one of the poses August and the girl should kiss in the mouth, but August broke it down as to why he didn't want the girl kissing him in his mouth.

Ok, so next update do y'all wanna hear the story of how I became friends with August's cousin? If you comment yes, you know mama will give you what you want. Plus, I just want to tell y'all anyway lls.