23

Look at my man. You mad? Stay mad, fuck you mean?
I'm on a roll with these phone chapters. You can tell when I'm on it though cause I don't bold the names, I put the period and underscore. Onto this👉🏽

August._

"You can sit down wherever you'd like, you know that." Lisa directed me towards the sofa as she spoke slowly and twisted her hips as she walked in front of me.

"Yeah, I know." I said, nonchalantly shrugging. "Drink?" She said more as a question. "Just one." She nodded and walked off to the kitchen.

She came back with two filled wine glasses. "Your favorite, Hennessy." She said, feeling great about herself. Liquor in a wine glass? Then, she's sipping like she really got some classy ass wine in it. I sipped my drink anyways though simply because I love Henny.

"Sooo, Aug..." I turned my attention from my glass to her. "What made you stop by?" She asked as she licked her lips. "I can't just come by and see you now?" I chuckled.

She quickly shook her head, obviously not wanting me to think that. "It's not that, I just thought you were done with me." She looked down as tears welled her eyes.

"Stop that cryin'. You know I'a neva' leave that ass alone." I bit my lip as I lifted her chin with my index finger. "Really?" Joy filled her eyes.

"Yeah, really." I said, leaning in towards her neck. As soon as I got close to her neck, I put a death grip on her throat. She gasped for air as I held onto her.

"Let go." she whispered with the last breath she had in her. "Fuck you, bitch. You fuckin' wit my family na'? I got sum'n fa' yo ass."

Just as I heard her gasp one last time, my vision went from blur to black. I couldn't see anything or hear, either. I couldn't feel my legs. I fell to the ground as I completely lost consciousness.

"I don't know what the fuck he thought he was doing." I heard a female voice. It sounded like she was whispering to herself. It sounded like Lisa. It was hard to open my eyes, but I did. I struggled seeing for a little, but eventually everything was clear as day.

"Rise and shine, dandelion." Lisa called out as she perched towards me with a sadistic smile on her face. "The fuck, Lisa?" I groaned out.

"I know, babe. You'll feel better in a second." She knelt down by me. I looked down at my feet to see that I was just in my boxer briefs. I looked up at my arms that were above my head to see that I was chained to her headboard.

"I knew you were gonna try something crazy just because you are crazy. So, I planned ahead. I put something extra special in your drink." she giggled as if shit was funny.

"What if I was really tryna do something witchu? Ya oughta be ashamed of ya self." I shook my head. "That's fine because we can do whatever we want together. Right here, in this lovely bed of mine." She smiled.

"Oh hell nah. You tryna rape me. Let me go." I tugged at the rope and handcuffs she had me in. Yes, she had both. "Chill, babe. I got you." She got off of her knees and I realized she had on nothing but red lace underwear.

She came and sat beside me on the bed before she started talking. "You know red is such a romantic color. It represents passion, well in my mind-"

"A lot of things go on in ya mind." I cut her off before she could finish. "Shut up!" She screamed. "That's what's wrong with you men. You don't listen. You just talk,talk, talk!" I shut my mouth since I'd obviously upset the beast.

"Back to where I was. I'm really passionate about you Aug. That's why I wore it. To show you my passion for you, since I couldn't do that all these years." She explained.

I just stared in silence. She leaned over my body and came over to kiss my lips, but I turned my head and pulled my lips in before she could. She kept trying, but kept failing.

"You know what, fuck it." She huffed as if she was giving up but I was quickly proven wrong when she stuck her hand down my boxers. "Bitch, what the fuck?!" I shouted as I tried to wiggle her hand out, but was unsuccessful.

She kept stroking it, but I wanted her to stop. "Man, quit." I puffed. "Relax. I got it, babe." she continued to stroke my dick until it was somewhat hard. Believe me when I say, it took a looong time before she could get it there.

I'm thinking shit is bad now, but it got worse when she lifted her body onto mine. She rubbed her pelvis against mine. I obviously wasn't enjoying the show. I felt my bladder fill, but I didn't have anywhere to use the bathroom so I released while she ground into me.

She immediately jumped up and squealed once she felt the warmth from my urine. "Are you serious?!" She screamed. I laughed until she decided it was okay to hit me upside my head with an alarm clock, sending me into another slumber.