9

August

Missy, Lyric, and I eventually fell asleep again this morning, but I woke up before Missy, so I decided to make some lunch for them since they said they didn't have a real breakfast. Well Lyric, aka, Miss.Greedy said that. Lyric was wide awake, helping me cook for everybody while Missy was knocked out since Lyric woke her up out of her sleep earlier in the morning.

"Daddy, I want Alfeedo." Lyric tried her hardest to pronounce Alfredo. She only knew of one kind, which was chicken, so I didn't have to ask what kind.

"You gon' help daddy cook it?" she nodded quickly making her hair move with her head.

After getting a little messy with Lyric, she finally helped me cook, the right way. At first, she was just throwing ingredients all over the place. She was sitting on the counter by the stove, beside the pot of noodles, stirring them as they boiled.

"Daddy, I do it right?" I nodded. "You're doing great, baybeh. Keep stirring so mommy can wake up happy." I told her. She nodded, but her hair didn't move this time since I put her hair in a bun.

I had to learn how to do her hair when Missy left Lyric with me so she could go on vacation with her friend, Shay. I knew how to do Missy's hair too. I even knew how to take her sew in out. Lyric wouldn't be wearing a sew in so I didn't have to worry about that.

"Daddy, you and mommy marry together?" Lyric asked. "Not yet, Lyric. Ima get ha' soon though. You want us to be?" she smiled big and squealed out a loud 'yes'.

I turned around to see Missy coming down the stairs. As she hit the landing of the stairs, the door bell rung. "I'a get it. Watch Lyric." I told Missy as I walked off to the door. I could hear Lyric talking Missy's head off about her cooking skills.

I looked through the peep hole to see Lisa standing there, smiling. I opened the door and pushed her back, closing it behind me once we were both fully outside. "Why you at my spot?" I began.

"Well hello to you too." she smirked. "I'm not playin' witchu." I guess she got the memo. She rolled her eyes and shifted her weight onto one leg.

"I just wanted to see what you was up to while you been ignoring me. You seen what I sent you?" she tried touching my face, but I smacked her hand away. "Yeah, it was disgusting." I mumbled, but she just laughed.

"I'm not laughing. I got a fucking kid inna' house. A two year old girl. What if she would've been playing on my phone? I would beat yo ass if she would'a seen that and ha' mama would have too." I stated.

"You really think I care about your baby mama, August?" she chuckled, shaking her head. "I'm not scared of her, or you for that matter. You wouldn't hit a female." I shook my head. "But I'a smack a bitch, that's no doubt." she frowned her face up.

"So now you're calling me a bitch? You know you really messed up with that one. See, I tried to be cordial with you but you don't understand. I know too much about you, your dumb ass baby mama and your nappy headed little girl." It's like as soon as she said something about Lyric, my hand had some type of attraction to her face. I couldn't even control. I had no option but to slap fire into this hoe.

I don't know who told her it was cool for her to talk about my baby, but she had it all wrong. You can talk about me all day, but if you talk bad about Missy, you get cussed out. Once you let one word slip out your mouth about my Lyric, I swear I might just forget who I am. Male or female, you going to feel me.

She screamed as if I'd just shot her. I know she's just trying to get attention, but she's going to get the wrong attention. Missy and Lyric were right in the kitchen, which isn't that far from the front door so I know one of them heard it since she was so loud and dramatic.

Lisa's eyes had widened as I heard the door swing open. Lisa calmed down once she seen Lyric holding the doorknob. I don't know why she calmed down because Lyric was no better than Missy.

"Uh, who you?" Lyric asked with much attitude. "I'm Lisa." she replied and stuck her hand out. Lyric took Lisa's hand and I thought she was sniffing it or something until Lisa screamed. She had Lyric's snot sitting in her hand. Lyric thought that it was the most hilarious thing ever. She fell back laughing and everything.

Missy eventually came to see what all the noise was. My laughter quickly came to a halt once I seen her facial expression. "Lyric, go watch TV." Missy said, stepping out. As soon as Lyric walked off, she closed the door and went off.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Missy asked, but Lisa didn't reply. She was still stuck on her snotty hand. "You! I'm talking to you, hoe!" Lisa finally looked up with the same disgusted look on her face.

"What the hell is wrong with this family?" Lisa questioned, ignoring Missy's own question. I seen Missy stick her ear out to Lisa telling her to speak up and squinted one eye.
"This whole family is off. Your baby daddy slapped me, then your daughter blew snot in my hand. What's next? You'll spit?" Missy chucked. Crazy ass girl.
"Bitch, I will beat the life outta you. So if you don't like being on life support then I advise you to leave. Now." Missy spoke sternly.
"The life outchu, homes." I cosigned along with Missy.
"Shut up, August." she put her hand up without even looking my way. Her gaze was stuck on Lisa, who stood there looking stupid.
"I'm done with this, today. This shit isn't over!" Lisa ranted as she walked to her car.

It's never over that easy...
---------------------------------------
So let me tell y'all how I typed parts of this on my phone. I won't do that again.
Anyways, comment and tell me how was your Easter (after talking about the story, of course).