3

August

"She tell me keep fuckin cause she luuuuuuh," I sang out. "That dick!" the crowd finished causing me to laugh. "Ayee! Y'all a fool man. Thanks fa' havin me!" I ran backstage as the crowd kept cheering.

"Great show, Aug. You ready for these meet and greets?" My nigga, Sean asked me. "Hell yeah, let's do it." I confirmed.

"Aye luh' mama. Say wus' poppin?" the girl repeated after me into the phone. "With bae." she said into the camera, hugging all up on me. I signed her phone case as I saw my last fan of the night approaching.

"Hello, August. I'm your number one fan!" she said in a sarcastic tone. I looked up to see none other than Lisa from around the way. "Yo, Lisa!" she laughed.

"I see you forgot about me. How can you sing 'Don't Forget About Me" if you forgot about me." she putting emphasis on the last part.

"Lisa, it really wasn't shit to forget 'cause nothing really went down." She nodded. "Is that so? I can't seem to shake off how I was at your house just about every night and day. I was, what do you call it? Ya' rida." she mocked.

"That was long ago. I done been through some major changes since the last time we spoke." she smiled brightly. "Well, let me see about these major changes." she grabbed onto the top of my pants.

I pulled my phone out and showed her my lock screen, which was a picture of Missy with Lyric in her arms, cheesing together, on her 24th birthday. "Oh wow." she said taken aback.

"Yeah, you remember when I introduced you ta' ha' and ha' belly was all swollen a long time ago. That's because she was in thea'." I broke it down to her slowly so she could understand the concept.

"So Aug is a daddy outside of the bedroom, now?" she chuckled. "Oh, I'm still daddy inside the bedroom. Just not witchu." I cackled at my own antics and her jealousy ridden face.

"Ain't really no reason to be upset tho. I been hers, even when me and you was fuckin around." She huffed and stormed off.

Everybody that had witnessed her little melt down laughed, even the dancers. "A'ight, squad. It's about 11 at night right na' and my baybeh promised me she was gon' stay up til' I got home to tuck ha' in. And frankly, I'on feel like being cussed out by ha' mama for keeping her up waiting so long." I said, gathering the things that I brought and the check that the club owner wrote.

Walking into Missy's house, it was pretty dark and quiet. I walked upstairs to Missy's room where her door was wide open, to see her watching TV with Lyric standing on the bed behind her and brushing Missy's hair.

"What my luh' ladies doing?" I popped into the room.

"Daddy!" Lyric screamed and hopped off of the bed so she can get to me. "Hey August, how was the show?" Missy walked over to us.

"It was cool. I ran into an old friend." I said, referring to Lisa. She scrunched up her face in confusion. "Who?" she finally asked.

"Lisa." I simply stated. She already knew who she was from a confession night we had a while ago. She folded her arms. "What was she talking about?"

"She was just in there yapping. She tried to grab onna' nigga but you know how I do. I slid right out that trap." I joked, doing a sliding move.

"You can dance, Daddy!" Lyric cackled like something crazy. "Don't lie to him, baby. Your father cannot dance for nothing in the world." Missy, the hater, said.

I noticed Lyric was far from sleepy, so I decided to let her stay up and chill with Missy and I. "You know, you're single right? August, if you wanna boink her, you can boink her." Missy said.

"Boink? Where you get that one from? That's new." I laughed. "Yeah, Mommy! What's boink?!" Lyric shouted, as always. I'm starting to think she can't hear herself or something because she's always yelling.

"It's a special kind of dance, Lyric. And inside voices." Missy sternly commanded. "Okay, mommy." Lyric whispered.

"I'on wanna boink ha'. And have you gotten Lyric's ears checked? Ain't no reason she should be yelling like that unless she can't hear ha' self."

"I got them checked recently. They're perfectly fine. She's just loud." she laughed. "I go be kite now." Lyric whispered. "You mean quiet?" I chuckled.

"Yes, Daddy. You know what I mean." she said in a 'duh' tone.

"Stop playing with her Aug, you know what she mean." Missy cackled at her own jokes. "What is wrong with the women in my life?" I said more to myself.

I ended up staying over Missy's as usual. I woke up with Lyric on my chest and Missy folded up in my arm. Somehow, I managed to grab my phone and snap a picture of them while they were still sleeping.

I checked my phone to see that I had a few unread messages from 4 o'clock in the morning.

The first message read: Wake up, daddy. I wanna show you a few things ;)

Then there was a picture. It was a picture of Lisa spread Eagle, butt naked, with two fingers in herself.

The next message read: I know you miss this the most.

There was a picture and a video attached to this message. The picture was of her, standing in front of a mirror with a silk robe on, but it only covered her arms. She was in a squatting position with her knees spread, so you could see everything.

I looked down at Missy and Lyric, then cut the volume on my phone down and pressed play on the video. She seemed to be in the shower washing herself down. Eventually, she slid her hand down in between her legs. The camera came back up so you could now see her biting her lip and making "love faces".

Towards the very end, she looked like she was saying something so I turned it up a little and put it to my ear.

"You'll miss me eventually. This pussy is your age. It's always been legal for us, baby." she moaned into the phone.

I threw my phone to the side and put my head down to go back to sleep until I noticed Missy giving me the scariest, blank stare. "What was that?" she questioned.

"A dumb bitch." I responded and closed my eyes. I could feel her relax as well as I drifted back off into a deep slumber.