11

Y'all know y'all the real MVP's, right?

You smart, you loyal, you a genius *points finger* Speaking of DJ Khaled did anyone see him having sex with that girl? His big ass was smushing her and you won't believe this nigga was calling her smart while they were getting it in. It was real short though since it was a Hold You Down celebration video since the song achieved so much.

Anyways, on to this chapter for all y'all real niggas who commented on chapter 10 AGAIN for a true playa.

-------------------------------------------------------

August

After all of yesterday's drama, everybody finally calmed down and returned to their normal selves. Missy was still shaken by me, which pissed me off to know that I hurt her the way I did. In bed, she laid far away from me and damn sure wouldn't let me touch her. I couldn't blame her, but I just wanted everything to be cool.

After having to reschedule Lyric's doctor's appointment twice, we finally made it a point to actually get up and go. Since it's a doctor's office, you would think it'd be peaceful and calm. That's not how it went down this morning.

As soon as we stepped out of the Range, paparazzi bombarded us. Some just snapping pictures, most questioning us about our personal life.

"Hey August, which hand do you use to beat your family?"

"Missy, why would you let this man beat your child? Is it because you need the financial security?"

"Hey Lyric, you are so cute. Is your daddy a mean guy?" Lyric instantly hugged on tighter to my neck when the man had gotten close.

"Take ha' inside and sign in." I whispered to Missy. She nodded and took Missy in like I asked.

"Look, man. Stay the fuck back from my daughta'. I'on know who told y'all this bullshit and I truly don't give a fuck, but I swear if y'all get within ten feet of my baybehs again, Ima fuck y'all up. Don't come at us with that dumb shit nomo'." Everyone of them had got silent, but it looked like they had a lot on their mind. Who gives a fuck? They not about to harass my family with no false info.

One brave lady spoke up, "So August, there are some people that believe these rumors and some don't. I for one don't believe any of it. How does it make you feel to know people are out to get your family the way they are?" she asked.

"I'on know, man. It's pissing me off. Especially the fact these bitch ass reporters pushing they cameras in my two year old face. She'on e'en know what y'all talking 'bout." the lady smiled and cut off her camera then thanked me.

I walked into the doctor's office and seen Missy sitting in the waiting room with Lyric on her lap. Lyric looked as if she was sleep, but I doubt she was since she had just woken up with all the energy in the world. Missy was bouncing her with her knee and had her head rested on top of Lyric's.

"What's going on with my pretty lady?" I spoke as I sat down beside them.

"She's upset right now." Lyric picked her head up and reached for me. Once she was in my lap, she sobbed into my shoulder.

"Oh no, not my Lyric. What's wrong?"

"Why they so mean to us, Daddy?" she cried out.

"Because they're mean people. And you know what Daddy say 'bout mean people?" she wiped her tears and looked up at me.

"You beat them up for me." she repeated what I told her so many times. "That's right." I chuckled and laid her back on my shoulder.

The doctor called for Lyric as if on cue. Since she was being a big baby right now, she made me carry her.