35

August

"Shh, it was just a dream."

I was currently trying to soothe Missy. I decided to stay the night at Mama T's house when I seen her wake up. She was still in a real down and depressed state and the kids were cheering her up. When Lyric noticed her mommy was awake, she came in singing all types of songs to both of us.

After talking things over with Missy about the Brianna situation, I went to sleep in guest room across the hall. At about four o'clock in the morning, I was awakened by the sound of loud sobs and screams. Missy was in the bed with a sweat stained shirt and heavy breathing. She was still sleep so I knew she was having a bad dream.

She cried into my shoulder as I rubbed her back in a soothing circular motion. She started saying something, but I could barely understand her through her loud sobs. "Slow down. Stop crying first, then tell me."

I laid her in bed and got in right beside her. She turned her body to face and pulled me into a tight hug. Of course, I hugged back. For a minute, all that could be heard was her light breathing. "August." Missy called out. "Yeah?"

"The dream I had... was horrible, but it taught me something." I raised my eyebrow. "It taught me that I'll always love you no matter what, but you hurt me so bad. It took that gruesome nightmare to realize I can't live without my bighead baby. The dream was, in a way, saying that I'll love you and ride with you 'til the end, but in the same light, the shit you did could be the death of me, of us. Meaning both our relationship, or literally us dying off some crazy ass scenario."

I could hear her voice cracking a little, but that didn't stop her from venting her feelings. "You're forgiven as of now. Not because you deserve my forgiveness after what you did, but because I deserve peace of mind. I wouldn't know what to do or how to feel if we were separated from each other so I don't want to keep thinking of the possibilities. Those three kids we made, they need us as well. They need us here on Earth and here, together." She finished.

I didn't know what to say or what to do so I just held her tighter. She giggled into my neck where her head lay. "August, you're going to kill me."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Fa' everything. Fa' hurting you, fa' putting my hands on you, fa' making ya' fat like ya said I did when you was pregnant, and fa' almost killing you with my hugs. I'm sorry fa' just being a dumb ass la' boy. You sacrificed a lot fa' me. From day one, ya' took me in when nobody else did, you luh'd my la' ass even if I was too young ta' know what love was all about. You also gave me three baybehs and I ca' never do as much fa' you as you did fa' me, but I want you to know I 'preciate it. No matta' how much it seem like I don't, but I do. I'm working onn'at too, showing you my appreciation mo'. Yeah, I gave ya' them gifts, but they'a neva eva amount ta' how I feel fa' you."

"Aww, August." Missy corny ass said. It sounded as if she was crying tears of joy. "You so lame. Ya' jus kilt the momment." I laughed. "I know I'm lame." She giggled.

"I'm glad ya' know." I chuckled.

"Lame in love."

"Oh hell nah. Ya' really lame as fuck na'." I said, which made her laugh even louder. She threw her right leg and right arm over my body so she could trap me in a frenzy of kisses. "Don't. Run. From. My. Lame. Love." She said in between each kiss.

"Get offa' me." I laughed while trying to push her off of me. "Nooo." She sang.

"That lame love. Oh, you got that, I don't wanna. That I don't wanna go nowhere, that lame love." She sang again. I began cracking up at her remix of Lazy Love by Ne-Yo. "You done past the highest level of extreme lameness. You so lame, it ain't e'een a word ta' describe how lame you is." I told her.

Suddenly, the door bust open and in comes Mama T, looking like a rabies infected bear. She had on one of them big ass sleeping caps with the ruffles around the edges and flowers on it with a big fluffy pink robe and matching slippers.

"I'm glad y'all kissed and made up, but shit, y'all need to shut the fuck up. Y'all gonna wake up the got damn Brady bunch." She left out afterwards. She angrily mumbled under her breath as she walked back to her bedroom.

Missy and I looked at each other. We tried to keep a straight face until we both burst into a fit of laughter. We were trying our hardest to be quiet. It seems like everything is funnier when you're not supposed to be laughing or trying to be quiet.

"We do got a lot of kids, though." She said through her laughter. "Hell yeah. We fucked some shit up with them three." We both started laughing harder. "You did it to me. Had me walking around big as hell. You know I could actually feel the weight pushing down on me when I was carrying them? Especially the twins. It felt like my belly was just gonna fall off my body." She whined.

"I'm sorrryyy. I didn't mean it. Ya' know what I like most about you being pregnant?" I asked her. Her eyebrow rose quick as hell. "What? We not doing that shit again for another few years, so you better get that out your head." She snapped.

"Ah, shush. I know better nigga. We going through with the twins and Lyric already, we don't need no more no time soon. But I like how ya' feet get so fat so you always walk around barefoot or in socks then you don't like being in'nem jeans cause you say they ugly and uncomfortable so you always in tank tops and long flowing skirts or them sundresses. Ya' look so beautiful like that. You'on really be wearing that makeup like that, so I can that real beauty. I see you glow like neva befo'. Then, that ass get fat." I said the last part in a low toned voice causing her to burst into laughter.

"You like when that ass get fat?" She said in the same sultry tone. "Yeah, baybeh. That ass still fat. Let me hit one time fa' the road." I said as I ground into her.

"Oops! Sorry, playboy. None of that.  I got another song for you, too." She said. "What?" I said with a straight face, wanting her to tell me the song. "It's called Not Tonight by Lil Kim."

"I don't want dick tonight. Eat my pussay right!" She sang the lyrics. I couldn't help but to laugh.

It felt good to vibe and kick it with my number one lady like I used to. And we're gonna keep on vibing, just like this.

------------------------------------------------------------

Lil Kim's x Not Tonight in the MM. She was 16 or 17 making that song.

I don't care what nobody says, but my favorite female rappers are Trina and Lil Kim. Does that say something about my character? Lmaoo jk.

And ya' girl birthday coming up! June 22nd. What y'all getting me? 

Just give me your hearts, both figuratively and literally speaking. That's all I want. Is that too much?