2

August

"But why the boy goat get behind the girl goat like that? Were they dancing?" Missy and I decided to take Lyric out to the zoo because she'd been asking to go for days. Everything was all good, until the goats started getting it in, in front of Lyric.

"Yeah, baybeh. They was so happy to see er'body, they had to dance." The conversation was getting weird and I know with the way Lyric asks questions, it would only get worse. "Well, I never see you and mommy dance like them. You no happy see me?" Oh god.

"We always happy to see you, baybeh. Ain't that right, mama?" I looked to Missy. "Of course, baby. You make us sooo happy. We just don't know how to dance, so we practice when nobody's looking." Lyric reached up to Missy so she could carry her.

"You'on like daddy carrying you no mo'?" I put my hand over my heart.

"Nooo, daddy. I luh' you! I just want mommy to carry me right now. She never do, like you do." she squeezed her little arms around Missy's neck. "I see how we are now. You wish washy." she scrunched up her face.

"Uhh Daddy, what's wish washy?" she asked with her finger on her chin. "It's when you act one way, then turn around and act another way." I explained as best as I could, but she still seemed confused.

"Oh well, I not gonna' use that word. I just say my words." she said, hopping out of Missy's arms. "Let's see the f-floomigos. The pink birds." she suggested.

"The flamingos, baby." Missy corrected. "Mmhm!" Lyric nodded.

We'd arrived to Missy's house around 8 o'clock. We went out to eat after coming from the zoo and Lyric basically fell asleep at the table, so we decided to lay her down for the night.

Since, it was August, it was still warm outside, so we didn't have an issue with the weather and keeping Lyric covered, which made taking her in the house easier.

"Just lay her in her bed." Missy said once we made into the house. I carried Lyric's little body up to her room and gently placed her in her bed. I removed her shoes and accessories.

"Luh ya'. Goodnight, my baybeh." I kissed her forehead and cracked the door.

"You want something to drink?" Missy asked as soon as I hit the stairs' landing. "Got some Henny?" I asked. "I always keep it in the house because you always want some." she giggled. I could tell that she was a little tired, but she was fighting it.

"You don't even need any. How would you get home?" I smirked. "I'll just stay hea'."

"You're gonna' confuse Lyric with this August. She sees you coming in here bringing me gifts, hugging on me, and now you're sleeping in my bed. I don't wanna bring her in our mess." she rambled as she passed me a glass full of ice and the bottle of Henny.

"It ain't confusing, you juh making it that way. She ain't e'en three yet, she ain't thinking 'bout us." She sighed and nodded, giving up.

"Speaking of her being three, her birthday is coming up and she hasn't said what she wants to do yet." I sipped from the drink that I poured.

I walked into the living room and sat down with Missy lagging right behind me. She plopped down next to me and waited for my response.

"I think we should just throw something that we know she'll like together. I'll handle gifts, you just worry about planning. She too smart. If we ask her what she wants then she'll definitely be expecting it. I wanna surprise my luh lady." I pulled Missy into my lap and rested my head in the crook of her neck.

"We should get like a bouncy castle. Can we do it your house, since she says that's her castle?" I smacked my teeth.

"Whaat?" she looked all confused. "What you mean, can you do it at my house? Of course, stop playing like that ain't y'all spot too. Just like ya' spot mine, too. I'on know why you'on use that key I gave you."

"It's an emergency key, just like the one I gave you. That's why." She responded.

"So you'on like when I buss' through the do'?" she giggled. "It's fine, I don't care. It's not like I'm ever doing anything, anyway."

She stared at me and sighed. "What's on ya' mind, Missy?"

"How would you feel about me dating someone else?" I scrunched up my face and pursed my lips. "Hell is you saying? Who else you tryna' see? You'on need nobody else. I'm all you need and mo'." I ranted while she giggled.

"Who is this nigga anyways? I'll fu-"

"Chill out, August. It was a joke." she cut me off. "I'm not even ready to date. I have two kids that need me dearly." I raised an eyebrow. "Two? You saying you pregnant?" I rested my hand on her belly.

"No, you and Lyric are my children." she said, giggling at her own jokes. She's so corny but cute.

I sipped some more of my Henny. "That's messed up, you know that. I ain't no child eitha', I'm a grown man. You already knew that though." I started to feel these drinks kicking in. "I can't be a child with the way you be calling a nigga Daddy." I said, cracking up at my own joke.

"Shutup!" her cheeks had to be burning with how red they were. "Shut your mouth and watch a movie with me." she said.

"These drinks kicking in and a nigga ain't tryna be knocked out on this couch." I told her. "Well, come on. We can watch the TV in my room. No funny business."

"No funny business." I lied.

A few minutes into the movie we were watching, Missy had fallen asleep on my chest. "Missy." I whispered, trying to see if she was really asleep. She didn't budge.

I slid from under her and she cuddled up with the pillow as soon as I got up. I took all my clothes off and climbed back in the bed. I smoothly slid her shorts off without waking her up. She tossed around a little bit, but she only made it easier by laying on her back with her legs slightly open.

I teased her with the head to get her wet, so I could make a smooth entrance. I guess she thought she was dreaming because all she did was groan and bend her knees. Access was becoming easier and easier.

Once I felt like she was ready, I pushed the tip in and pulled it back out causing her to whimper. "Shh." I pushed myself all the way in and I could feel her tighten up around me. "August." she whimpered with her eyes clenched together tight.

"I know, baybeh. Just let me take care of it." I whispered to her. She opened her eyes and looked down to what I was doing to her. She threw her head back once she seen how deep I was in her. Her body was squirming and doing all types of twists and turns. "I ain't e'en do nothing to you yet." she laughed until I pulled back and gave her a hard, deep stroke. That laugh turned into a scream.

"You gotta stay quiet." I told her. She nodded and grabbed onto my hand. "I bet you can't stare me in my eyes and keep quiet while I'm going deep in it." I bet her. "Yes I can." was all she said.

I slammed my hips into hers and stared into her eyes as she stared into mine while biting her bottom lip. I plunged in and out of her long and hard while her eyes rolled to the back of her. I noticed her legs started to tremble, so I went harder on her. Her mouth formed into an O, but no noise was coming out.

She buried her face into the sheets, but it was no use once I pushed every inch inside and ground into her.

"Oooh!" she screamed out. She lost the bet. "That's what I thought."

I kept grinding into her, causing her juices to spill out onto my pelvis and her thighs.

Once she hit her second climax, and I had mine, we both ran to her shower. "Damn, that was good."