Chapter 35

#1 straykids out of 52,4K stories
(You guys are amazing. Therefore I will give you another Update! Thank you so much!)

Also I really love reading your comments and just want to thank you all so much. When I start writing this book I was pretty sure this would never get this much attention but here we are... Thank you so so much!

Also get ready for some heartbreaking stuff...

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

It's been 5 days since Felix spoke to his mother. He hasn't really spoken to the others about it... talking, that's another one of those things.
Felix doesn't remember it, but when Felix woke up four days ago, Minho grinned broadly at him and looked overjoyed. It was only when Minho realized that Felix didn't seem to know what it was about therefore Minho had to explaine the situation. Felix couldn't believe that he had spoken. Then he said that Changbin and Seungmin had heard him say something too. Felix didn't know what they meant. He couldn't remember. And when he tried, not a word came out of his mouth. Minho didn't understand either, but he was convinced that Felix had spoken.

Felix knows he can believe the boys, after all, he never had a reason not to believe them. But that sounded a bit crazy.
But since then, the others haven't said a word about it either. Unfortunately, this all led to Felix withdrawing a little and the others don't seem to notice. They are all too busy. Felix doesn't like it. He gets bored and has the feeling that the others don't like him anymore... because he doesn't talk to them. He knows that sounds stupid, but that's how it feels.

He's been at school for the last few days, then came home and just spend the rest of the day in his room. He's never done so much homework in one day. But he couldn't go on like this. He had to get out again and do something.
And as if she could read his mind, his mother suddenly wrote to him. Felix opens the chat and reads a surprising message.
'Hey Felix, I wanted to see if you'd like to go on one of our old dates. You know, those mother-son dates we used to have.'

Felix remembered them very well. They were always the highlight of the week. Every Friday afternoon, his mother would take him to these incredible places. Sometimes it was even whole weekends. Just him and her... No Dad.
Only now does Felix wonder how his dad used those days?
Felix didn't think twice and answered immediately.
'Hey, of course I would like it. I've got time for it now.'
His mother was of course overjoyed and suggested that they could meet in the park in 10 minutes.

Felix hurried to get ready. But before he left the house, he thought about the boys. Even though they had hardly paid any attention to him in the last few days, he should let them know where he was and with whom. So he wrote a message and sent it to the group. Then he switched off his cell phone and made his way to the park.
He was enjoying the hectic Friday afternoon. There was a lot going on in the streets and the park was also full of people and laughter. But he was enjoying it. At last there was no longer an oppressive silence around him, nobody saw him as if he was crazy or paid him much attention at all. He was just a normal part of society and that felt good.

꧁꧂

When he finally arrived at the agreed meeting point, he sat down on a bench and waited for his mother. But he didn't have to wait long for her as she came running towards him. "Felix, it's so nice that you've said yes," she says, approaching Felix with open arms. And before the boy can even begin to resist the hug, his mother is already holding him tightly in her arms. Felix is shocked at first, but then enjoys it. He misses it. He hasn't had any physical contact for 6 years. But then Olivia came along and now with the boys. But since the boys have stayed away from Felix, he misses everything. He misses the light touch, the hugs and especially the gentle kisses from Jisung. With a sad sigh, he wraps his arms around his mother and returns the hug.