Chapter 31

More Drama!

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

When Felix left, there was an uncomfortable silence in the kitchen. Only Sungjin picked up his fork and started eating. Hyunjin and the maknaes looked at Minho and Chan to see what they should do next. Minho motioned for them to just eat. Changbin was angry. He was so angry at Miyeon and that Sungjin guy. He took his plate and Felix's and then stood up.
"I'll eat with Felix," he said and then went to Felix. Chan and Minho just looked at each other and then paused.
Miyeon was still shocked by Felix's behavior. She knew it wouldn't be easy to talk to him, but why was he so sensitive about her pregnancy.
"So, you said you were pregnant? What's his or her name?" Minho asked curiously. Because even though he had a grudge against the woman, he didn't want to be rude.

"H-Her name is Rachel," the mother said and Minho nodded. "And how old is she?" Minho asks. "She'll be seven. This summer," said the mother and then finally began to take the fork in her hand and pick at the food. "And what about you? Do you all live together?" asked the mother with interest. Minho didn't care what the mother thought about the boys, so he was honest with her.
"We're in a polyamorous relationship," he says dryly, and that caused Sungjin to choke while eating and the fork to fall out of Miyeon's hand. Minho thinks the reaction is amusing and so is Chan. Hyunjin and the maknaes were in their own world.
"O-Oh, I'm glad," says the mother and you couldn't quite tell whether she was serious or just pretending.
"A-And Felix? Is he also part of this relationship?" the mother stuttered.

Minho didn't feel it was fair to talk about Felix when he wasn't around, but he had fun shocking the woman who caused so much pain to his new omega.
"No..." he said and the mother relaxed a little. "Not yet," Minho added and once again she remained frozen.
"Ah... that... that's good. Felix seems to like you a lot," the mother replies and you could see pain in her eyes. But Minho didn't think it was because of their relationship, but because she knew that Felix now had seven boys in his life that made him happy and she wasn't a part of his life anymore.

"We're taking very good care of him." 'Not like some others,' Minho wanted to add, but he also didn't want to start an unnecessary argument with Felix's mother. But unfortunately what Minho had hoped for didn't come out of the conversation. He wanted to give his mother a chance. He really thought that Miyeon would have a good reason to do such a cruel thing to her son. But unfortunately it was only confirmed that she had left her son alone. She had three years between her incident and her pregnancy to reach out to Felix, but instead she let him suffer. It became uncomfortably quiet in the kitchen. They all ate and didn't speak another word. At some point it probably became too uncomfortable that Sungjin got up and tapped Miyeon. "Thanks for the good food, but I think we better go now," he says.

"Okay, I'll accompany you to the front," says Chan and accompanies the couple to the door. Before Miyeon leaves the house, she turns back to Chan. "Please tell him that he's not at fault of anything. If he's ready to talk... here's my address and phone number. I'm really sorry," she says and then leaves. Chan takes the piece of paper and looks at the address. The house is not far from Felix's old home. So they could have met earlier. Why now? What happened that makes them see each other now?

꧁꧂

Changbin sits in his room with Felix. The boy doesn't cry, but he doesn't look happy either. If Changbin didn't know better, he would say the boy was angry.
"Hey, are you okay?" Changbin asks, even though he knows it was a stupid question. Of course nothing is fine with Felix. He has just seen his dead mother again and found out that she abandoned her son but had another child. Felix shows no reaction to the question. He doesn't want to think about his mother any longer. He just wants to be as happy as he was three days ago. When he hadn't seen his mother yet and now has to constantly think about what a nice touch he was not only for his father, but also for his mother.