To be continued...

You've reached the end - for the Order won't ever be the same without Giddy and Fabulous. But the Marauders will always be there for one another, through the hardest times - and through good times as well. The times they are a chagin' - but the love the Marauders have for one another... well. That will always be the same.

Won't it?

They've made it through all sorts of things before, surely nothing as small as an active war, an army of werewolves, an affair, or a prongslet fetus can come between them, right? 

Wait - a what?

Meanwhile, in 1994 the Triwizard Tournament is underway and Harry, Fleur, Viktor and Cedric are being challenged beyond any of their wildest imaginings - and not just by dragons, mermaids, and mazes. No, those are the easy things they're facing. The hard theings are the pesky papparazzis, stolen athletic trainers, and jealous lover-boys.

Plus there's this absolutely ridiculous shaggy black dog that keeps finding its way into Oliver Kent's room at the inn in Hogsmeade...

OH! And - and - (this is so insane) Declan Alectric's just realized he has a deadline that he simply can't miss. Luckily - he has a time turner, too... and an address torn from an envelope from the future (thanks to Godric for his late step-daddy, Alphard) that tells him just where he needs to go to get the real truth told in the end... and possibly even save the entire wizarding world while he's at it, but no big deal - he's just Declan after all.

Find out what happens next in the next book: The Marauders: Always Part 1.

 https://www.wattpad.com/story/160987965-coming-soon-marauders-always-part-one