I laughed, looking around the crowd her were doing as the singer said. I mimicked them, feeling pretty amazing. This song totally explained everything I was feeling right now through life. Not just with Madeline, but with ignorance and bullying I’ve dealt with in my whole life.

For a second, Jai’s eyes contacted with mine, and he smiled. His left cheek dimple showed, making my ovaries about explode. He went right on, beating the drums.

A girl about my age screamed, looking at her friend, “Did you see that? The drummer just smiled at me!”

I chuckled to myself, knowing who he really smiled at.

<3<3

When the band finished an hour later, I waited up at the bar. Maybe Jai would come out and talk. The crowd of people started to die out as I saw Jai come through this door from the back.

He walked over to me, smiling really big. Jai had a tank top on, showing his muscles off. “Hey, Harper.” My name freely rolled off his tongue; I liked how he said it.

“Hey!” I say in response.

“Did you hear about the after party? Are you going?” I cocked my eyebrow. An after party?

“No, I didn’t. But I really don’t do parties and I’m not really dressed up for it…” I started but he stopped me.

“Awe, come on!” He reaches for my hand, leading me out the door. “You’re coming with us, the band, and that’s final.” Jai winks, laughing. His straight pearl white teeth glowed under the moonlight as we headed to the parking lot.

“Oh, I parked over there,” I pointed to red Mazda, ignoring the fact he was dragging me to the van that the band was loading equipment on.

“Oh, okay. Do you think I can ride with you to the party then?” He smiles again. How can you say no to that smile and dimple in his cheek? Jai is slowly killing me by the second.

“Sure,” I tell him. He let’s go of my hand for a second, jogging over to the van where his band mates where.

I could tell he was explaining something to them as the singer nodded and Jai pointed over to me. The singer waved, so I returned the favor, waving back but staying where Jai left me.

After a couple more seconds, I watched as he waved to the other band guys, walking back to me. “Okay let’s go.” He says when he catches back up to me.

<3<3

Madeline’s Point of View

My best friend should be here in five minutes, I kept reminding myself as I paced the floor of the airport.

“Madeline, relax.” Zayn calls as he glanced up from his phone. Niall sat beside him, chill as ever. They don’t understand; this girl is truly amazing, and is a big part of my life. I mean, a girl would die without having her own gal beside her.

“I’m just so excited,” I smile at my boyfriend. He stands up, wrapping his arms around me. I embrace him with a goofy smile on my face as he leaned down to kiss me.

“You’re so cute when you get all happy.” He whispers, kissing me softly on my jaw line.

“Then I must be cute all the time,” I state truthfully, “because you make me completely happy.”

Niall starts to make gagging noises as I look at him. “You’ll find your one someday.” I tell him, knowing it’s the truth. Niall is a cute one, how can someone not love the little leprechaun?