Part 171 - Hungry (part 2)

"Morning, beautiful." Rhea quickly made sure she gave me her full attention as soon as I opened my eyes. Lying on her side and rubbing over my stomach with a soft hand.

I smiled tiredly and stretched. "Hey."

Rhea looked at me intently. "Sore?"

I shrugged. "A little. It's starting to get uncomfortable."

"I reckon, baby. You're so close." Rhea pointed out. "I'm so sorry we have the long drive back today."

"It's alright." I assured her. "I wanted to come." I was so pregnant I couldn't fly safely of course, so we drive across the state for the show last night, and now I have to drive back. "Still horny." I whispered and rolled over a little, wanting to be bratty.

I basically heard Rhea roll her eyes.

I turned back to face her. "You know an orgasm can be good for the baby." I told her. "It can apparently feel like a mini massage."

That made Rhea smile cutely.

I continued. "It can also induce labour... which I honestly really want as soon as possible." I told her. "I might only be a few days away from my due date, but I very much would like him out before or on that day. I've ready many bad things about how uncomfortable it can get." I tried my best and kept going. "And luckily my wife happens to be very good at sex, so I can only imagine how quickly I'd go into labour, can't you?" I looked at Rhea.

She had her eyes widened, finding amusement in me. "So persuasive." She whispered and slowly got up. "We need to get going. Go shower, baby, and then I have something for you to wear on this drive back alright?"

To wear? "Pyjamas?" I sat up excitedly.

Rhea looked at me. "No."

I pouted and had my quick shower, coming out in a towel to see her passing me some underwear. "What is this? Why is it-"

Rhea pressed something on her phone and the underwear vibrated in my hand.

Oh my god.

"Rhea!" I threw the underwear on the bed. "This isn't sex! I'm not putting them on."

Rhea raised her eyebrow and came over to me, tucking my hair behind my ear. "You wear these today, angel. Just think of it as a little test for me. I wanna see you can handle me, ok? I wanna see you're alright. Wear them for me and I'll be more willing to give you what you want."

Jesus, when she puts it like that... "I think you're just finding ways to put off touching me until I pop our boy out."

Rhea smirked. "Before you pop our boy out, promise I'll touch you. I promise, ok?" She come closer and she held her pinky finger out all sweetly.

I had to do it back and squeeze her finger. "What if I pop him out in the car?" I ask, the fear now coming to me.

Rhea huffed. "You won't, Angel."

"I might." I say. "Who knows. What if we don't make it to the hospital?"

"Baby." Rhea came and grabbed my hands. "I won't let you give birth on the car. You'll be in a hospital alright?"

"You definitely can't control that." I point out.

Rhea shrugs. "I sure as hell will try my best."

I smiled and she lent to kiss me quickly, going back to gathering our things together.

Time jump.

The underwear was very weird. It felt very weird anyway to put on and sit in. I wondered when Rhea was even going to do whatever she wanted to do in them. We were one hour into the drive when we pulled over for a much needed pee break and drinks.