Part 35 - Broken Champion

My heart was racing as fast as it has ever before right now, as I was listening to heavy stomps coming to open the door.

I looked around, as if something could distract me and not have to cause me to go in yet, but I couldn't see anything.

The door was ripped open, and Rhea stood there, hand on the door. Arms flexing, and looking extremely good. So I pointed it out. "Your biceps look-"

A rough hand grabbed my throat and she pulled me in the dressing room, using her free hand to slam and lock the door. Then she crashed my back against in, keeping her hand harshly squeezing my throat. "Fucking what? I dare you to try and talk to me right now, Flo."

I just stood there, wheezing against her hand and watching her face. She was panting, had no smile. But her eyes were beautiful. I tried again. "You're eyes are so-"

A sharp slap came across my face, shutting me up immediately. Then she spun me around and slammed my front against the door. She whispered at my ear with deadly promise. "Shut your little mouth. You don't deserve to talk to me. You don't deserve to sleep beside me. You liar." She emphasised it.

I tried to look at her.

She pushed my head back against the wood door roughly. "Don't act like you don't know what you did." She snapped. "Lying to me. Telling me it's not major, when it fucking is when Logan says shit like that." She was so angry. "Then, Liam?" She whispered. "Letting him touch you..."

"I couldn't help-" I started but stopped when Rhea yanked my pants down. I jerked when she did it. I don't know if it just scared me, or I was getting upset she wouldn't let me talk to her. I don't like her angry like this.

"Then, Dom..." she started. "Hugging him, Flo? Really?" She insulted.

She didn't know he was upset and what happened? She wasn't giving me a chance to explain. "That wasn't-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Rhea said, taking my panties down next. "I'm so angry, Flo. You're lucky you like the way I give you punishments."

A sharp slap came on my behind, on the spots that were still extremely tender from last time. I whimpered as they ached like never before. I could already feel my tears coming, because they were so sore. "Rhea..." my voice cracked.

"Huh, Flo? Did that hurt did it? Want another?" She said playfully, smacking me again.

I nearly screamed and tried to pull away but she wouldn't let me go. No...I didn't like this. This was... she was too angry.

It wasn't pleasurable for me.

I began crying and tried to grab onto Rhea to stop her but she didn't. She held me in place.

I jerked, tensed and squealed when Rhea suddenly pressed her finger inside my back hole. Rhea laughed as she looked at me.

This didn't feel like the other times.

This time, it wasn't just me being a brat and that's why I was punished. Rhea was angry, and genuinely upset and she was taking it out on me.

"Please, Rhea - I-" I couldn't talk, as she began slowly moving her finger inside me. She couldn't even tell something was wrong with me because she was too emotional herself. "Rhea..."

Rhea spun my around, taking her finger out and slamming me back on the door with a hand on my throat. "You should be thankful I haven't killed anyone yet, with the shit you do."

This felt horrible.

Quickly, I remembered exactly what to do.

As Rhea went to turn me back around, I grabbed her by the wrist. "Rhea, champion." I said it with a weak voice.