Part 122 - Marking Kink

When Rhea walked in the door, Damien behind her, she quickly huffed in annoyance seeing me. "What do you think you're doing?"

I shrugged. "I'm ready." And I spun to show her the outfit I put together. A simple, short and flowy white dress, matching heels and hair straightened. I even put on my best jewellery and did my makeup

"She looks perfect!" Dom exclaimed when he saw me.

That got him a smack on the shoulder from Rhea, he grunted and walked past us.

Rhea crossed her arms and looked at me.

I whispered. "I said you could pick what I'm wearing underneath, but, I chose for you."

Rheas jaw relaxed as she looked down my body. Then she uncrossed her arms. She softly and very quickly licked her bottom lip. "One condition." She started to walk my way. I nodded and stared at her with big eyes and she held my chin roughly. "Let me choke you before we go..."

I smiled and nodded, puckering my lips and wanting a kiss.

Rhea laughed and shook her head. "Not happening, baby girl." Rhea let my chin go to start backing me up down the hallway.

Her eyes were stuck on me and I was giggling the whole way. Halfway, Damien come out of his bedroom, and stopped at seeing us. "What is happening?"

"We're coming out." I told him, briefly looking at him. "In..." I didn't even know. "We will be ready in 10."

"45." Rhea said, not looking away from my face.

"15." I tilted my head at Rhea.

Rhea squinted at me like I was the biggest brat and how dare I ever talk. "30. Final answer." Rhea opened the door behind me, and softly pushed me in.

I heard Damien still in the hall. "Alright well I'll be waiting you dirty-"

"It's now 40." Rhea replied to Damien, shutting the door.

I sat on the bed and watched as Rhea ripped her shirt off her head, and come to grab my throat, pushing my back on the bed and looking down at me. She carefully came between my thighs.

She was doing it fairly tight so I couldn't talk.

"So what's my angel wearing beneath her angelic white little dress huh?" Rhea said playfully and used her free hand to toy with the bottom of my white dress. "Something black? Or red? Purple?" Rhea raised her eyebrow. "Maybe she's wearing nothing... it's not the first time my little slut wore no panties around me is it?"

I nodded for her, not able to talk. She softly let the grip go so I could catch a breath, but then she tightened it again.

"Let me know, Flo. Are you wearing panties right now?" Rhea said. "Nod or shake your head for me."

I nodded.

Rhea smirked. "Fucking perfect." And she let my throat go to squat to her knees between my legs. I got up on my elbows to watch what she was doing.

Rhea pushed my dress up to see the navy blue lace panties I put on for her. "Fuck, these are pretty." Rhea whispered, and looked up to me, eyes so beautiful. "I don't want to take them off..."

And Rhea carefully hooked her arms around my thighs to open them fully. "Such soft skin, baby. I love every fucking inch of your body." Rhea kissed my inner thigh. "Will you let me mark these sexy thighs of yours?" Rhea looked up to me.

Who would say no to that? I nodded. "Please."

"Mmm, such a dirty mind. That's not what I was thinking about..." Rhea stood up and went towards her suitcase, opening it and pulling something out.