Part 148 - In Front Of You

Waiting for Rhea where she told me to go was a little boring. She was taking too long, doing whatever she was doing.

Besides, I thought it would spice it up.

So I didn't stay at the washing machine.

I actually went upstairs, all the way up to the small storage room, finding a comfy spot on the little old chair she had sitting up here.

I could eventually hear her walking downstairs, leaving the bedroom. I smiled to myself as I listened to her stomp around the rest of the house, no doubt looking for me. She sounded stressed. "Florence. I'm not playing with you right now." She said.

I laughed to myself.

Then when her steps started to come up the stairs, my heart picked up a little and I shut my mouth.

When she came into the room fully, she looked so angry. "Little fucking-"

I laughed and stood up, attempting to run past her but she scooped me up and threw me back into that chair, nearly falling backwards out of it from the impact. She blocked me from going anywhere but that chair. "You sure do love acting like a little brat don't you?" She looked down at me. "You know I was going to fuck you on that washing machine, and give you a few orgasms over that time." Rhea smirked. "You know what I'm gonna do now?"

My face fell and I shook it softly, stuck in place in the chair.

"I'm going to fuck myself. Right here and right in front of you instead." She said and stroked my hair back, like an evil woman.

"But-"

"Shut up." She slapped me across the face and I shut my mouth. Then she smirked and pulled something from her back pocket.

Rope?

"Rhea... We can go back down and I'll get on-"

"Too late, angel." Rhea started wrapping the rope around my body and the chair, keeping me stuck in place.

In wiggled a little. It wasn't extremely tight. I could still breathe easy, but definitely couldn't escape.

She knotted the end and examined her work, of me stuck against the chair. I gave her a sad look.

Rhea tilted her head down at me. "Don't give me that look. You caused this, Angel. Listen to me next time." Rhea turned and started walking away. "I'll be back." She said and left to go downstairs.

Um-

I waited for a few minutes, hearing her move downstairs, until I finally heard her coming back up. I watched her walk into the room completely naked, strap and its length in her hands.

Oh god-

Rhea threw the strap away, keeping the length with her, she came to stand in front of me. I swallowed as she offered the tip to my lips. "Suck it, whore." She snapped. "Wet it with that filthy mouth of yours."

My mouth slowly opened and she pressed it in, watching with a straight face as she pressed it halfway into my mouth. "What did I say? Wet it." She repeated, and waited for me to close my mouth around it properly, coating it, and she pulled it out to examine it. She smirked at it. "Good girl, now watch."

And she walked away a few steps, dropping to her knees, falling the back of her hand and spreading her legs completely in front of me.

She was already wet and glistening there.

She ran the tip of the length down her thigh, watching it herself too, almost in torture, but she was the one teasing herself.

"Rhea... I'll do what you-"