Part 36 - She Needed Gentle

"Come on." I whispered to Rhea, still holding her hand and bringing her inside our hotel room. She's hardly said a thing the whole way, just stuck in her head. I was really nervous to know what was going on through her head.

I'd said before I think she really is gentle and enjoys it. But now, I'm not too sure.

"Do you wanna shower?" I helped her put her bag down and swiped under eye at the makeup she had messed up around her eyes. "I can help you?" I offered, hopeful.

"Yeah." Rhea whispered, heading for the bathroom.

I followed her, starting to undress but stopping when Rhea just sits down on the toilet, in all her clothes and stares at the wall. Nothing on her face. Not nothing, maybe hurt?

I'd never seen it before.

I slowly lent before her and took her hands. "Talk to me. You'll feel better. I promise."

Rheas eyes glossed over.

"Rhea. I'm not going anywhere." I said, encouragingly.

Rhea slowly nodded to herself, and I straightened up. "I just- I need to think." Then she stood up, pulling me up with her. She backed me out of the room, shut the door on me. The shower started.

Leaving her for the minute, I got undressed myself into some comfier clothes, poured Rhea some water and sat it by the bed. I even phoned room service to get pizza, fried and 2 brownies sent up to the room. They claimed it would be half an hour, so hopefully that's enough time for whatever Rhea had to tell me.

It's possible I was getting my hopes up and she would say nothing when she comes out.

But I had to have hope.

The shower shut off, and I went to Rheas bag pulling out some pajamas she brought. "Flo?" Rhea whispered from the bathroom.

"Coming." I replied, knowing she was already going to ask for some clothes as she didn't take any in.

Her head was cracked through the door, and she was clean and beautiful like that. She faintly smiled as she took the clothes I gave her. Then she shut the door.

I tidied the room up a little, waiting for her to come out. I decided to text Damien, because he seemed to be worrying earlier.

Florence: Hey, I think she's doing better. I'm here for her always, and she knows you are too. Thanks for being there for her outside.

Damien P: You're so good to her Flo 🖤 let me know if you need me for anything.

He was an amazing man.

The bathroom door opened and Rhea came out, chucking her dirty clothes in her suitcase. She looked heaps better. Not upset, and she seemed to have gather herself back together.

I smiled at her. "You're pretty." I complimented. Rhea even rolled her eyes, and I laughed. Then so did she a little. "Come here." I whispered, patting the spot beside me on the bed.

Rhea did what I said and slowly sat herself down, not looking at me though. She was looking at her lap.

"Open up to me, Rhea." I said, grabbing her hand to hold it. "Im here to listen, and that's all."

Rhea scratched her cheek and took a deep breath. "Give me a minute." She said with a shaky voice. She was panting and trying to calm herself down again.

I gave her some time, being as patient as I can.

"Do you think I'm a sadist, Flo?" She asked suddenly.

I shrugged. "I guess."

"I never... I never lost my virginity like you would have." She let a breathe go, a heavy one. "Mine was taken from me. Not gently, not carefully. It was torture... that day." Rhea gulped to stop herself from crying. "That day was the most pain I've ever been in. I was forced upon. Punched. Cut. Choked."'Rhea shakes her head. "If you think I'm bad, I'm nothing to what he was."

I felt like I could be sick.

"For- for years he did that to me. Taking away any of my ability for pleasure, I couldn't- I couldn't cum for years after that, Flo. It was so hard." Rhea clears her throat. "He abused me. Emotionally and physically, and I'm not going into more detail that than. I can't watch your face." Rhea said, studying my red and wet cheek. "It really fucked me, Flo. I was... I was 15, still learning and growing into myself... and he he was dating my mother." She said it with anger and disgust.

Oh my. I could not even come up with a reply. That was.... Absolutely horrible.

"Rhea... I." I shuffled on my seat.

"Don't say anything." Rhea told me. "I've never been shown gentle until you... since then I've been rough and dominant with everyone. Every single person. By you... You are turning me gentle. And it's... it's confusing for me."

"How do you feel when you hurt me, Rhea?" I asked.

Rhea squinted and seemed to think. "I- I enjoy it."

"Listen Rhea... when you slap me, do you like my tears, or do you like the power it makes you feel? And how do you feel when you're gentle?"

Rhea shrugged and shook her head. "I don't know. Ive been liking the slow."

I smiled at her, moving to sit as close as I can. "I don't think you're a sadist. I think... you're someone who just hasn't been shown gentle. You need to feel that." I grabbed her hands and stroked over her knuckles.

I was doing anything in my power to try and calm her down, and it was working, she was relaxing into herself and holding my hand back. I was also trying to calm myself down and not throw my head into the toilet from how sick I felt.

"I think you just have... have kinks. Like I do. Like everyone does." I tried to explain to her.

Rhea nodded a little, trying to wrap her head around what I was saying. "I'm so sorry, Flo."

"What for?" I grabbed her cheek gently when she teared up a little.

"In the dressing room." She looked down. "I was exactly like him. I was so angry... and I just lost control. I didn't think, I couldn't deal with the night and took it out on you- I'm so fucking sorry." She whispered, looking at me.

"It's alright." I tried to tell her. "I understand why you were upset, but I - I could feel your anger and I really didn't like it. You need to find another-"

"Another way to get anger out. I know." Rhea finished for me. She let my hands go to lean on her knees. "I'm trying to figure that out."

The silence between us was becoming awkward. Both of us, not really sure what to say. I was still trying to process everything she told me and everything she had to go through. I'm sure Rhea was still stuck in her head, full of anger and guilt.

"Do you want to-" I went to ask her if she wanted to go to the gym, because I know she loves that. But the door to our hotel knocked.

Rheas head snapped up in worry.

I stood up. "I ordered room service." I told her.

Rheas face relaxed as she nodded and I went to the door. Accepting the food and placing it on the bed between us. "I hope your hungry." I smiled.

Rhea lightly smiled. "I am." She said, picking up a fry.

For now, we'd eat, and I would try my luck with showing Rhea gentle afterwards. She really really needed it.