Part 47 - With Her

"This is going to be a bit more painful than the cartilage tear you had a month ago. It's more damaged, so it's going to take a bit longer to heal." Once the doctor said that, Rhea crossed her arms in anger.

"Thank you." I told the nice man as he gave me the prescription for some inflammation and pain medication. "I'll see you soon." We said goodbye and walked the short distance to the pharmacist.

Rhea was being rude to everyone. The people in the hospital. Glaring at everyone and it was embarrassing. She was being horrible right now, even though I know how angry she must be. Having Hating enough of her scowling at everyone, on the way to the counter I picked up a box of condoms and handed them to her. "What the fuck is this for?"

I shrugged. "You're being such a dick."

Rhea stopped, put the condom packet down. "What the fuck did you just say?"

I let out an annoyed breath. "Stop swearing, please"

Rhea crossed her arms. "You were hurt, Flo. I was lied to. My girlfriend was used in a fucking bribe. I can't be a little upset?"

"Of course you can. But you already punched Logan. I will be fine, plus I never lied to you. I just, I forgot to tell you when Dom first told me." I scratched my cheek.

"When did he first tell you?"

I thought back. "I'm pretty sure last week. When you faced Dana Brooke."

Rhea rolled her eyes. "It's been a whole week."

"Sorry, I just, we've been busy." I said innocently.

Before she could answer, I was called to get the medications and we started heading back to Rheas truck.

The unfortunate part was we only had about a day of relaxing before we had to hope on a plane to head to Saudi Arabia. Rhea had to be there for rehearsals, and I needed to be there for Smackdown. We had tickets ready to for tomorrow night.

On the drive home, Rhea eventually put her hand on my thigh. It was crazy how much I missed it now that it wasn't there. "I know your angry but I appreciate you still being here for me. I should have told you, but I never lied to you about it." I said.

Rhea let out this annoyed breath, hopefully mood going out with it too. She looked out the window, also hopefully throwing it away. "I know." She whispered. "I can't stand that you're hurt... I can't fucking stand someone taking advantage of you, anyone."

"They didn't get to, Rhea." I answered. "No one will. I have you. I have so many people around me to help. I have myself."

"I know." She said quietly, pulling into the driveway of her house. "Please, Flo. Let me do what I want to tonight, so I don't go insane." She unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Okay." I whispered cautiously. "What do you want to do?"

"Hang on." Rhea hopped out her side, coming around to my side, opening the door to the cold night. She helped me out, guiding us inside safely and locking the door.

I was 100% waiting for her to kiss me, order me to go lay down, go to sleep, or something.

But Rhea asked me softly. "Chinese or sushi?"

Oh. "Um, Chinese? If you want that too?"

Rhea nodded and began calling someone on the phone, probably remembering my always order. Rhea pointed to the couch for me to sit, as she ordered the food to be delivered.

So I sat down, resting back on the chair but hissed when my shoulder hit the couch.

Rheas head snapped to me as she quickly finished the order. She came and sat beside me, holding my other arm. "What can I do? Tell me what to do because I really don't know." She whispered, and sounded rather sad.