Part 75 - That's Strength

"Wanna undress for me, baby?" Rhea whispered, turning on the water. "I want to see you."

I began undressing and so did Rhea, her eyes strayed down my body a little as she finished pulling her panties off.

Rhea pulled me under the warm water, quickly pushing my hair from my face to hold my cheeks. She didn't say anything, just watched my face turn a bit brighter from the quick relief of pain on my stomach.

The warm water cascaded down my body. Down my front and back, warming me up and easing the pain. "That's better." I whispered, holding onto Rheas shoulders.

Rhea wiped a tear on my cheek. "You put your apartment up for sale?" She asked.

I nodded softly. "Yeah."

"Talk to me, Flo. Tell me what you wanted to tell me since yesterday." Rhea whispered tucking some of my hair behind my ear. "I'm sorry I didn't listen or give you the chance to talk to me in that pretty voice of yours. Tell me."

I smiled a little. "I haven't wanted him ever since we broke up, Rhea. Nor have considered him ever since I found you. I haven't doubted you. Or us." I cleared my throat, looking up to Rhea who was listening with a straight face. "I didn't say it right in the car. I didn't just figure he wasn't the one, I've known since I met you. I've known him for a long time, but back there and now. I'm yours Rhea. I couldn't care about him."

Rhea smiled faintly. "I should have let you say that... I'm sorry, I was upset."

I nodded. "I know."

Rhea shuffled on her feet, pushing her own wet hair back. She grabbed my hands off her shoulder to interlock her fingers with mine. "Don't fear me, Flo... never should you be scared of me."

"Im not." I said quickly. "You didn't realise, but you pulled into the drive really fast and you stopped really suddenly. That's what scared me."

Realisation grew on rheas face, then she straightened her lips in guilt. "But I was the one behind that wheel."

I shook my head. "But I'm not scared of you. I feel safer with you. You protect me."

Rhea looked down. "Im sorry for snapping at you on the phone. You know I didn't mean it. You know I don't think you're weak."

"I know." I assured her. She's said before to Jon, to Trevor that I wasn't weak. I knew she didn't believe that.

"You're so strong." Rhea whispered, leaning it to kiss me cheek. She brought her hands up to my shoulders, rubbing down my arm. "Not anyone could survive what you did, baby. Not anyone would take a bullet for someone. Now that's fucking strength."

"Thank you." I whispered, just wanting to be with her. I sunk into her chest, wrapping my arms around her snuggly. "Please tell me you didn't punch anyone tonight..."

Rhea hugged me back tightly around my shoulders. "Of course not, that doesn't sound like me." She chuckled softly against my hair.

I looked up at her from in her arms. "Did you?"

Rhea shook her head. "No, baby. I avoided them all. I just wanted to come back home."

"You're home." I said softly, hugging her again tighter.

"Not yet." Rhea said softly, suddenly sinking to her knees, smile on her face. "If you cum you're sleeping on the fucking couch tonight."

I raised my eyebrows as she hooked one of my legs on her shoulders, the water above falling between us. "Rhea... I sneezed before." I said and she stopped to look up at me. "It's was fine."