Part 4 - Embodiment of Rage

When Amanda, the Jon of Smackdown, handed me a brief script of the show here at Smackdown, my heart seemed to pick up a little when I read who was here.

About halfway through the show, the LWO would be attacked by The Judgment Day. It was payback for their sudden appearance at RAW a few days prior.

Smackdown was in Kentucky tonight, so it was only a 2 hour flight thankfully. I was still just as exhausted, I didn't enjoy flying. I'd get migraines from the takeoff until landing, and nothing helped me in the air. It was always a horrible time.

The show was just beginning, with the commentators welcoming Kentucky to the show. Opening the show was of course, The Usos and the Bloodline.

Their segment lasted a while, mayhem unfolding between them. Afterwards, a men's match followed. AJ Styles pinned Grayson Waller, who was entertaining like always.

Grayson was always kind to me, plus he was hilarious. It made me miss him. I had to make sure to head backstage before I leave for the night.

The upbeat music of the LWO began, Zelina and Santos came out, the crowd cheering them on.

I announced them, the mixed tag match with Zelina and Santos, as well as their opponents, Karrion and Scarlett. Their entrance always made me jittery. Horror, the extreme lights and music wasn't my favourite thing.

Their tag match was full of blows after high flying. It was a great match up, where the me flogged eachother, and the women showed off their technical skills in the air.

Scarlett went to pin Zelina.

"1! 2!-"

Scarlett was wrenched off of Zelinas body with speed, and thrown into the corner, falling at the impact. She rolled out of the ring, in pain.

Rhea Ripley stood over Zelina, pure and utter anger on her features.

The bell rang, signalling a disqualification. But Rhea smirked, snapping down to grab Zelina's small frame. She sent her up in the air, slamming her onto her spine in Riptide.

Zelina didn't move

Zelina didn't move. She was groaning on the ground, back arching in pain. Santos stepped in the ring, yelling at Rhea and attempting to save her from the brutality of Rhea.

Across the ring, Damien charged in, laying punch after punch of Santos. They both got into a squabble, coming out and onto the floor in front of me. Still punching each other.

Back in the ring, Dom had joined Rhea, who encouraged her to pick Zelina up and put her in her signature submission. Zelina screamed in pain, trying to crawl away. She even tapped but of course, it did nothing for the situation.

In front of me, I acted a little frightened from the brawl happening near me. I sat tense in my seat when Santos had picked Damien up on shoulder and charged.