Part 1 - Womens World Champion

"You watch me, and I give you the cue to begin with the announcement." The young man with a black earpiece, butt chin and suit was telling me. "Obviously, it's pretty much the same at Smackdown. You're incredible, I'm sure you'll smash it, Florence." He told me kindly, walking us towards the ring through the crowd that was settling down.

"Just Flo." I corrected him, being nice about it. The man blushed a little before nodding goodbye.

I waved and smiled sweetly to the commentators I'd met briefly before, who grinned back quickly.

Settling in my seat, the young man came back to hand me a microphone. I immediately put it on my leg to silence any noise that it could pick up.

I watched the young man take a seat in the bell area, where he signalled the beginning and ending of the matches. He's the one who got the cues for the start and end of match, to which would cue me to announce. On other occasions, he would signal for me to just introduce a wrestler, without the match.

Which was happening to open the show.

I crossed my legs, making sure the pale yellow dress is smooth on my body. Admiring my way through the stadium, it was very much the same compared to Smackdown. Just much more... red.

"Here, Flo." The young man handed me a cup of water. "I'm Jon, by the way."

"Thank you so much, Jon." I accepted it with a smile and sipped on it, before placing it by my feet.

Jon sat back by the bell, focus all on his face. He was cute when he was concentrating.

I eyed my script off quickly. It was short and extremely basic. It was a run down of the show and what and who I needed to introduce, including their weight and where they were from.

I read the first name again, repeating the phrase in my head a few times. I was confident.

I was good at my job, I knew i was. I was proud of that, too.

The commentators began speaking towards a camera and the show had officially begun with them welcoming everyone to Monday night RAW. The crowd erupted in cheers, excited for the show that was ahead.

I adored the atmosphere. It was so positive, usually. Even during the negatives and the booing. There was so much passion and talent in one arena. It was one of my favourite things about this job.

The cameras panned away and towards the gorilla, where the wrestlers entered from. The arena was silent, waiting for what was opening the show tonight.

I sat and smiled, loving the anticipation, even though I knew who exactly was about to come through the entrance.

"THIS IS MY BRUTALITY!" Roared through the stadium. Purple wings and fire filled the arena, along with flashing lights of white. The arena screamed at the arrival of the eradicator.

I hadn't met the woman yet, never even announced her, but of course I knew of her. She was a champion, after all.

Rhea Ripley walked out, Smackdown championship belt in hand and smug look on her face as she surveyed the crowd. She genuinely looked as if she owned the arena.