Part 100 - Mauled

Bottom 💗: I miss you

I smiled to myself, rubbing Barry over the ears and he collapsed beside me in exhaustion.

Rhea had just gotten to the airport, ready for RAW later. She really didn't want to go, would rather have stayed at home with me, but she only had a week left.

I would have come, but firstly, Rhea said I needed to rest before next week... I didn't question her further. Secondly, I wanted to clean her entire house for her while she was gone, so it's spotless when we leave for a few weeks.

I tried to get her in a better mood, but she was just upset about leaving.

Florence: I miss you too. Send pics? 🥹

Rhea replied nearly instantly, and I saved the photo.

Florence: You're too pretty for your own good

Florence: You also look really tired, did you sleep at all last night? x

Bottom 💗: Not enough.

Florence: Why? Are you stressed about something? x

Bottom 💗: Something like that.

Florence: What's on your mind? Raw tonight? You always smash it, and I'll be watching.

Bottom 💗: My flights ready, baby girl. I'll call you a bit later.

I let her go and thought about ways I could help her relax a bit. She was stressed about something.

While she was on her short flight, I went to the bathroom, undressing completely and snapping a naked picture of myself.

I think I examined it 20 times, making sure I was happy with it before I sent it to her.

I did some cleaning and had some late lunch, waiting for Rhea to land and see the picture.

When my phone buzzed beside me, I basically yanked it to me.

Bottom 💗: You're fucking insane.

Florence: Do you not like it?

Bottom 💗: I love it. I was even thinking about touching myself in bed later to it.

Florence: But I'm not there :(

Bottom 💗: Maybe I can send you some pictures back.

I smiled and giggled to myself.

The day went on and Raw started, finally.

Rhea nor the judgment day were heavily featured tonight.

When I phone buzzed beside me with a notification, saying Rhea had posted on Tiktok, I checked it out.

My mouth opened seeing Rhea grab Doms hands and press them above his head, grabbing his waist. Then Dom swore and Rhea laughed, which made me chuckle. I was really glad she was having fun, and oh I just know this would be all over Twitter soon.