Part 12 - Plead and Cry or Pray to Stay

I had 2 goals on the way backstage. 1) Find Rhea 2) Kiss rhea.

But they both get held back when a puffing Trevor found me first. "Tell me, flo." He looks around as he says it. Based on the weird looks some wrestlers, people I didn't even know were giving us, he'd been asking around.

And that was really upsetting. I doubt he'd bring up what he saw on my skin, but he went around asking if anyone knew who I've been close with.

I understood he cared, but he seemed to be taking it too far. People will begin avoiding me, and that's not what I wanted.

"Drop it, T." I basically begged him.

He shrugs me off again. "Don't, Flo. Someone did it, I know they did. And you're protecting them." He insulted me.

"Can you be quiet, people are starting to stare." I whispered.

"Good!" T shouted. "Let them stare and let them help me figure out who the hell laid a hand-"

I covered his mouth with my hand, absolutely hating that I have to do it. I muffled the end of his sentence. "Please, Trevor." I pleaded. "Please..."

"No." Trevor pushed my hand away forcefully.

"What's going on?" A deep voice interrupts from beside me. "Is everything alright?" Damien asked, looking between us, planting a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"Nothing, Damien." I tried to tell him.

But Trevor interrupted pretty quickly. "Look at her neck, D." He said, pointing to my neck. I shrunk into my shoulders.

"Trevor." I whispered.

"What's wrong with it, Flo?" Damien asked me, softly turning me around.

"No, I'm fine." I told him. "It's nothing." I looked between him and Trevor, who was still huffing in annoyance. Shaking his head, giving up.

Trevor leaned in. "Whoever did that, Flo. They don't care about you. Someone who likes you would never do that. I never did that." He adds, turning and walking away.

I know Damien heard the entire thing but I couldn't look up at him. So I began walking away, and not stopping even when Damien called my name.

My cheeks stung and my eyes started watering. No, okay, I was crying. I held my face covered with my hands and I passed clueless people down the hall. I found a vacant dressing room, shutting the door and falling against it.

I cried and whimpered against the door, holding my chest. I feel to my behind, knees bent in front of me.

The stress of it all was too much to deal with right now. Rhea and Trevor, was too much all at once.

The fact that T thought I was weak and soft. Rhea was confusing me so much, with the sudden interest which turns to nothing all of a sudden.

I wondered if it would be easier if I went back to Smackdown, telling WWE about my split with Ricochet. Then I'd avoid everyone, and it wouldn't matter anymore.

Should I give pushing for Rhea up?

Was Trevor right? That someone who cared about me, wouldn't cause me harm and physical bruises. I touched my neck, and tried to feel the bruises but hardly felt any pain.

If anything, the slight tenderness made me energised. I brushed the tears away and took some much needed breaths in.

Three quiet knock come onto my back.

I flinch, trying to make myself presentable before cracking the door open.

Damien stood there, arms crossed and a worried face. "You right in there, sunshine?" He asked softly.