Part 139 - Payback (part 1)

"Baby..."

I shifted my body, just beginning to wake up. Slowly and softly.

Something so warm ran down my naked sides... naked? I didn't remember getting naked?

"Angel..." someone cooed softly.

I blinked awake, and in the early morning light I saw Rhea completely naked and sitting on her knees between my legs. Staring down at me, scanning my naked body, slight bite in her bottom lip.

"You-" I cleared my throat and tried to wake up more, getting distracted by her completely naked body between my legs. "You undressed me." I finished.

"I did, beautiful." Rhea put a soft touch over my knees. "And that's the nicest thing I'm gonna do today." She pushed my knees out harshly, and then pressed two fingers inside me.

"Rhea." I nearly screamed in surprise. "Rhea." I breathed out, and looked down.

Rhea was smirking. "Who knew you could be so fucking wet in your sleep. What were you dreaming about huh? How mami fucks you? How she fingers this pretty little pussy of yours?" Rhea moved her fingers in and out, sort of slow and teasingly.

"Oh- Rhea." I reached to hold onto something, I was still so surprised and so shocked at how full I suddenly felt and the pleasure that just started.

I whimpered and she gripped my hair to force me to look at her. "Fucking look at me."

I looked at her with a pleasured face, obviously struggling and still trying to get used to her fingers inside me.

Rhea smirked down at me, finding amusement that I was struggling a little. Her grip tightened further on my hair. "Do you like how I finger you, angel? Do you like when I do this?" Rhea curled her finger inside me, hitting a new and deep spot inside me.

My stomach clenched and my eyes closed.

Rhea tightened my hair again, and I made sure to look at her. "What about this?" Then she pushed another finger inside me.

"Oh my god." I reached for her wrist but she grabbed my own wrist and pushed them away harshly.

"Hands to yourself." She snapped. "Try to touch me and I'll spank you over my knee." She added another hand. Using the fingers to rub slow circles over my clitoris. "Fuck you're so sexy... I can't get over how fucking hot my fiancé is..."

My spine curled and arched at the pleasure wracking through me right now. I wanted more, I needed more. Using my hands I softly rubbed my breasts, teasing myself. Rhea didn't stop me, I was in fact keeping my hands to myself.

"Fucking hell, you kill me." Rhea struggled and pulled her hands out of me, and grabbed my hands. Falling between my legs and smashing my hands above me on the pillow, crashing her lips to mine in a passionate kiss.

I couldn't touch her but I hardly could. She overpowered me completely with kisses and with her squeezing at my cheeks. She couldn't get enough of me. "You have-" Rhea said between kisses. "You make-" Kiss. "Me stop-" Kiss. "Fingering you to-" Kiss. "To kiss you, baby. And I don't even care because this is so worth it." Rhea went back to kissing me harder, slipping her tongue in expertly.

I wrapped my legs around her thighs, pulling her in tighter to me, and that made her pull away. "I'm going to suck on your hot little pussy, ok?" I nodded. "And my pussy is going to be in your face, but you can't touch it. You can't lick it." I creased my eyebrows, not understanding too much. Rhea smirked. "Lick me and I'll stop my licks. Bite me or mark me and I'll stop my licks." She threatened and started to turn around, so her hips were by my breasts, then she shuffled back more, grabbing my thighs on the way.