Part 70 - Approved Of Me

"The only way you're talking to him now is if I'm attached at your fucking hip." Rhea snapped at me.

Convincing her was going brilliantly. She was being very kind to me on this plane ride as you can probably hear.

Even with a caressing hand on my knee, making me all hot and bothered, she was being real bitchy.. 

I'd never call her that out loud though. I knew better than that.

"What about-"

"Flo. Shut your mouth up." Rhea snapped again, looking straight into my eyes.

"Listen." I begged. I lowered my voice because she was growing a bit loud. "What about I meet him in a public place, you can watch from the car or something."

Rhea huffed, crossing her arms, taking her hand off me. "Where?" She asked quickly.

Oh, I didn't think she'd actually ask further about this.

"The park in the city? Where you took me with your dogs that time?" I asked softly.

"That's what you remember from that day?" Rhea asked somewhat offended.

I smiled because for course I couldn't forget. "You asked me to be your girlfriend." I said proudly.

Rhea nodded. "And you wanna take your ex boyfriend there?"

Oh.

I rubbed my lips together in nervousness. "What about some sort of cafe. We can sit outside."

"I'll think about it." Rhea said, uncrossing her arms to put a hand on my thigh again.

That was better than her telling me to shut my mouth.

When we got off the plane, Rhea was leading the way through the airport, basically keeping me stuck beside her as I was on my phone.

Trevor sent me a text and I was trying to write a reply.

T: Hey babe, text me when you're back home

Florence: Just landed, is everything alright?

T: It's all fine. What are you up to over the weekend?

We only had 1 more day together until Rhea had to go again for Raw, so not much. It was a little strange he was still asking me about this stuff, I thought he was going to put some space between us? Like he said.

Florence: Nothing exciting. There was actually something I wanted to talk to you about, can you meet this arvo?

I asked him before I got confirmation from Rhea. Oh well.

T: Sure. Where?

I told him of a cafe in the city, and he agreed to meet in a couple hours.

I looked up to Rhea, who's as focused on getting us to her truck in the car park. Now I just had to tell her, convince her to stay in the car.

I would love if she could be there. Of course I felt really safe with her, but, I know Trevor. He wouldn't do anything horrid she'd need to protect me from. He's Trevor, I've known him for literal years. He was my brothers best friend.

In Rheas truck, she was driving home, focusing on the road in front of her. She hasn't really talked, so I don't know what sort of mood she was in. "So-"

"So what, Flo?" She snapped.

Alright... this was going to go great.

I cleared my throat, trying to speak with confidence. "Trevor is meeting me in a few hours, can you take me?"