Part 58 - You And You Only

"Are you sure you can do it? I can go to a doctor every morn-"

"I can do it." Rhea cut me off. She was getting my injection ready. "You'll only have to go to the doctor when I'm not here to do it." She said, double checking the dosage. Rereading the notes she wrote when the doctor taught her how to do it.

I'd already taken all my medications this morning. I said I had a bit of cramping going on when I woke up, so Rhea pulled us out of bed to do this.

The doctor done it the first 3 days, so it was Rheas turn now. I wasn't looking forward to it.

"Okay, unbutton your shirt." Rhea said. "No, hang on, I'll do it."

I started undoing the buttons. "You have a needle, Rhea. I can undo the buttons." I pulled my shirt off a little to expose my stomach. Then pulled the waist of my shorts down so she could get the right area.

I closed my eyes and tensed. "Just do it."

"Flo." Rhea said. "Please relax. Remember, he said you have to physically be relaxed."

I nodded and took a breath. "I just don't like the first part."

"I know." Rhea whispered. "It'll be done quickly."

I still closed my eyes but without tensing. Waiting. Waiting.

A pinch came at my lower stomach, and it turned warm. But it left as soon as it came.

I looked down. "It's done?"

"It's done." Rhea said, small smile. Then she lent in to kiss me on the spot she put the injection. "Such a brave good girl." She whispered.

"Rhea..." I replied, now feeling some sort of way.

"Oh, what?" She said in a baby like voice. "You love when I call you that." She replied with a grin, cleaning up the mess she made.

I dressed myself back up quickly.

Today was Friday, and Rhea had to leave in two days for Raw.

I was sad about her going, but she was coming straight back after the show, so she wouldn't be gone too long.

Rhea spent most of the day listening to me order her around. Where to put my clothes. How I liked things folded and put neatly together.

But she didn't complain once.

She actually enjoyed herself. Laughing. Making some jokes.

I loved her.

It was late in the afternoon and Rhea had spent the whole day with me. In fact, she'd spent the last 4 or 5 days completely with me.

I felt really selfish.

"Rhea." I got her attention from the kitchen where she was prepping some food for dinner. "You can go to the gym tonight, if you want, I'm fine here."

Rhea began shaking her head.

"Please go. I want you to." I insisted.

"I don't want to leave you here by yourself. What if-"

"What if what?" I cut her off. "I'm perfectly happy. Perfectly... well as healthy as I can be right now. I'm fine. I'll have my phone on me, I won't move from this spot, I promise." I pointed to the tv. "I'm about to put on Mamma Mia, by the time it's done you'll be back. Then we can eat dinner."

Rhea let out a breath as she thought about it. "Fine. But you have to call me if you feel any different. If you want anything, Flo. Call me." She said with worry.