Part 155 - Step Back

I was currently trying my best not to react during the middle of the ceremony.

But it was hard when Rhea Ripley was dressed perfectly in a suit. Looking the perfect blend of... well, I joked she looked a perfect blend of mami and papi, and she rolled her eyes. Anyway... she had her ring filled hand, fingers sprawled onto my thigh, basically teasing the hell out of me with those fingers. Circling them and scratching me a little with them.

During the ceremony...

I put my hand on hers, hoping she'd stop the teasing, she interlocked her fingers with mine. Thank god.

I looked to the other side of the crowd, where Trevor was sitting with his new girlfriend. He looked so happy. So proud. He already introduced us, and she was great. She seemed really great for him. I was happy for both of them. Rhea was... ok, she didn't care much. But at least she wasn't rude.

I glanced at her and then back to the front.

I saw her out of the corner of my eye look at me.

So I looked back.

She smiled and looked away, squeezing my hand and her finger began to rub again. Not on my thigh, but on my engagement ring.

My heart smiled.

A bit later, I was sitting beside Rhea of course, and watching a few people slow dancing. "Can we-"

"Flo." Rhea simply said, and I knew what she meant. No we can't dance...

"Please, can we-"

Rhea looked at me and tilted her head. "You can't beg me, otherwise I'll have to do it."

I smiled, and she raised her brow like she was waiting for me. "Can we pretty please, please, please go dance?" I asked sweetly, giving her my cutest smile.

Rhea studied my face and smiled. "Yeah, baby. We can." And she interlocked her fingers with mine and led us to the a quiet spot on the dance floor. Rhea put her hands on my waist, and I wrapped my hands around her neck. "You're so pretty tonight, Angel." She whispered.

I blushed. Even still, I blushed around her. "Remembered when you told me to stay away, but you called me angel anyway?" I asked. Rhea smiled and shook her head. "Why did you decide on the name angel?"

Rhea licked her bottom lip, biting it briefly. "Because you were too sweet. Too pure, I remember telling you that. I didn't want to- ruin you."

"You didn't. You're marrying me." I replied.

Rhea smiled. "I sure am, angel."

I rested my head against her for a while, just enjoying the song. Dancing slowly against her.

Until I pulled back to look at her again. "Have you thought about potential children names?" Rheas eyes widened a second, but then she hid her smile. "You have?! Tell me, what are they?"

Rhea chuckled. "I have one, but I don't know how you'll feel."

"Tell me!?" I nearly shouted it. I had to calm down.

"Ryan." Rhea said.

Ryan.

My brother.

I nearly cried. "Rhea... That's so-" I was cut off by someone touching - not me - but Rhea on the arm.

"Mind if I scoot in?" Trevor asked nicely. Asked Rhea. At least he knew who to ask.

Rhea looked at him. Like how dare he even talk to her. Us. "No, you're not dancing-"

"Rhea." I said. "It's fine." I assured her.